Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bronze Medal Tae Kwon Do Olympian Interested In WWE Career

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Bronze Medal Tae Kwon Do Olympian Interested In WWE Career Empty
PostSubject: Bronze Medal Tae Kwon Do Olympian Interested In WWE Career   Bronze Medal Tae Kwon Do Olympian Interested In WWE Career EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012, 12:10 pm

Bronze Medal Tae Kwon Do Olympian Interested In WWE Career Diana-lopez

- Olympian Diana Lopez is looking at negotiating a deal with WWE. She competed in this year's games from London in Tae Kwon Do at 125 pounds. She won a bronze medal back in 2008 but didn't place this year. She's from Sugarland, Texas.

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/0823/555579/alberto-del-rio/#ixzz24NjtWIAO

-------------------

What do you think of this?

I actually was wondering if WWE would ever hire any other Olympians.

Obviously they had Angle and that is why I think that if they did it again it would be better to get a female since if they got another dude he'd just be compared to Kurt and that is a tough comparison [think Swagger ]..

While watching the Olympics I was at times thinking some of these gymnastic girls could be good wrestlers if trained correctly. I mean they are young, some are pretty, and they obviously are athletic it could work..

The WWE should try and sign some of them!

Last edited by King Silva on Fri 24 Aug 2012, 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Bronze Medal Tae Kwon Do Olympian Interested In WWE Career   Bronze Medal Tae Kwon Do Olympian Interested In WWE Career EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012, 12:53 pm

WWE said they would be looking closely at a lot of the sports in the Olympics this year round...as they are after turning weightlifters/martial artists even track and field athletes and developing them into wrestlers
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Bronze Medal Tae Kwon Do Olympian Interested In WWE Career   Bronze Medal Tae Kwon Do Olympian Interested In WWE Career EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012, 8:43 pm

Yeah I heard that and apparently Mark Henry might have scouted her up close and personal.

Idk but here is an update:

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2012/08/24/exclusive-olympic-medalist-diana-lopez-on-wwe-rumor/

Yesterday, a rumor made the rounds suggesting that Olympic Taekwondo medalist Diana Lopez was in the early stages of negotiating a deal to join the WWE.

We reached out to Diana who debunked the rumor, saying: “Although I would be the coolest aunt to my nephews if I were in the WWE, I have not been contacted by anyone regarding negotiations or partnerships.”

Diana was sure to add, though, that she wouldn’t rule out the possibility.

“Am I interested? I have entertained the idea.. It seems like it would be really fun! I would be up for it!”

So, the Divas won’t be getting their counterpart to Olympic medalist Kurt Angle–at least not yet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bronze Medal Tae Kwon Do Olympian Interested In WWE Career   Bronze Medal Tae Kwon Do Olympian Interested In WWE Career Empty

Back to top Go down

Bronze Medal Tae Kwon Do Olympian Interested In WWE Career
Page 1 of 1