Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...

Go down 
+4
bobby_says_hi
The Sexy Vixen
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
8 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... Empty
PostSubject: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012, 2:11 am

Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... Rosa-mendes

- Rosa Mendes, who has never challenged for the Divas Championship throughout the title's four-year history, revealed during an interview with WWE Magazine that she would like a shot one day.

She says she'd give anything for a chance at the belt, noting, "I haven't been given the opportunity yet, and the Divas division wouldn't know what hit them."

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/0828/555740/rosa-mendes/#ixzz24uPnoYlt

No
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012, 2:17 am

No Just NO I would rather have Lil Jimmy's Sister Jenny be divas champ then her.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012, 5:56 am

Layla vs Rosa would be cute to see. Rosa's just gonna get destroyed but still i'd get some laughs out of it.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012, 9:58 am

they actually had a halfway decent match on Smackdown last year but no, just no
Back to top Go down
pokemon fan
World Champion
World Champion
pokemon fan

Male
Number of posts : 1034
Job/hobbies : Watching Wrestling
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian
John Cena
Thriple h
Mark Henery

Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus
Lita
Candice
Melina
Beth Pheonix
Jazz
Sable
Molly Holly
Ivory
eve
alicia fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels
Amazing Red
Kurt Angle
AJ Styles
Hernedez
wolf
Favorite TNA Knockout : Tara
Serita
daffney
angelina love
velvet
madison
mickie
winter

Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:31 am

i think it would be funny to see rosa as champion it would be a horrible reign but funny
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012, 1:02 pm

it's not like she'd be the worst champ in wwe women's history (harvey wippleman, anyone?)

but i doubt wwe would let her win...so give her a shot just for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012, 1:50 pm

That have been plenty of crappy and novelty champions in WWE. Wrestling wise at least, when you have Harvey Wimpleman, Debra, Moolah (when she was 80 come on), Steph (as far as wrestling, her reign was great)....then you have other people like Bret winning the US title a few week back, David Arquette and that booker guy as WCW Champ...Jillians 5 minute reign

I am not condoning she has a reign where she is booked as a legit athlete who can beat anyone....But I would not cry over her winning the title in some sort of fluky manor and then lose it a week later. Also I think if she got in the ring more she could show more of what she has...when her in-ring action is limited to the odd battle royal where she is eliminated first then, you really can't improve.

There is nothing wrong with an odd novelty reign here and there....and the Diva's title hasn't really had one of them....compared to the KO's title where half the damn reigns are like a week or less long
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012, 11:25 pm

Fuck Rosa...

She should be lucky to still have a job..
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 3:10 am

King Silva wrote:
Fuck Rosa...

I agree with this 100%.I can't belive people are actually defending her as a wrestler because She is the worst female wrestler next to Ashley.Shes been sign to the WWE since 2006 and it's 2012 yet she's STILL bad.People can say Shes cute to watch or it's WWE fault because there not showing what she can really do.Theres a reason why she's not wrestling right now and is just a valet because she is an awful wrestler.The fact that she's made it threw every budget cut realease season is beyond me.She sucked in OVW,FCW and WWE theres absolutey no reason to defend her when it comes to wrestling.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 5:44 am

Mr.KellyKelly wrote:
King Silva wrote:
Fuck Rosa...

I agree with this 100%.I can't belive people are actually defending her as a wrestler because She is the worst female wrestler next to Ashley.Shes been sign to the WWE since 2006 and it's 2012 yet she's STILL bad.People can say Shes cute to watch or it's WWE fault because there not showing what she can really do.Theres a reason why she's not wrestling right now and is just a valet because she is an awful wrestler.The fact that she's made it threw every budget cut realease season is beyond me.She sucked in OVW,FCW and WWE theres absolutey no reason to defend her when it comes to wrestling.

and i cant believe you actually think Kelly Kelly is a good wrestler. Kelly's sucked in any and everything she's done.

I'd take Rosa over Kelly any day. Atleast Rosa is entertaining. All Kelly is...is a sink pisser...

Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 2:31 pm

not really defending her when I say if she wrestled more she would improve...that ain't defending thats fact. You can't possibly get worse at something if you do it more often.

still #Rosa4DivasChamp1day.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 4:19 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Mr.KellyKelly wrote:
King Silva wrote:
Fuck Rosa...

and i cant believe you actually think Kelly Kelly is a good wrestler. Kelly's sucked in any and everything she's done.

I'd take Rosa over Kelly any day. Atleast Rosa is entertaining. All Kelly is...is a sink pisser...

I knew someone was gonna say Kelly(even though she has nothing to do with this) but the main reason why I like Kelly is yeah her reputation may be a little trashy but what she does outside of the ring I could careless people need to stop judgeing her off some stupid photo.If I took my pants down and took a picture of me looking like Im peeing in the sink would I be label as a piss sinker?.No its just me having fun im pretty she was just doing it as a joke.Now back to what I was saying Kelly may not be the best but she can Atleast give you a good match ever seen her match with Beth @ NOC?,Or the LayCool and Dolph Tag Match?,Or if you wanna go way back the match with Natalya on SD when Nattie just debuted?.I just gave you 3 good matches right there and there is more.I like kelly because she is fighting for respect every single time she goes in the ring because she is a model turn wrestler.Rosa has my respect for going in the ring but you think for being there for that long you Atleast be decent by now but nope still the same as 2006.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyThu 30 Aug 2012, 10:51 pm

Mr.KellyKelly wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Mr.KellyKelly wrote:
King Silva wrote:
Fuck Rosa...

I knew someone was gonna say Kelly(even though she has nothing to do with this) but the main reason why I like Kelly is yeah her reputation may be a little trashy but what she does outside of the ring I could careless people need to stop judgeing her off some stupid photo.If I took my pants down and took a picture of me looking like Im peeing in the sink would I be label as a piss sinker?.No its just me having fun im pretty she was just doing it as a joke.Now back to what I was saying Kelly may not be the best but she can Atleast give you a good match ever seen her match with Beth @ NOC?,Or the LayCool and Dolph Tag Match?,Or if you wanna go way back the match with Natalya on SD when Nattie just debuted?.I just gave you 3 good matches right there and there is more.I like kelly because she is fighting for respect every single time she goes in the ring because she is a model turn wrestler.Rosa has my respect for going in the ring but you think for being there for that long you Atleast be decent by now but nope still the same as 2006.

I know why was Kelly brought into this [not the first time too] she is not apart of this thread that I made and it just seems like a personal attack to me.. scratch

I am no fan of Kelly Kelly but I think she is a lot better overall than Rosa [don't take much]. Beth and a few others have had some decent to good matches with Kelly so yeah I doubt they could do the same with Rosa [and they have had interactions in the ring with her]..
Back to top Go down
ThayerT
Recent Roster Addition

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 4:07 am

The LL Father wrote:
not really defending her when I say if she wrestled more she would improve...that ain't defending thats fact. You can't possibly get worse at something if you do it more often.

still #Rosa4DivasChamp1day.

She was wrestling weekly in OVW when she was champion for about 6 to 7 months and she wrestled weekly again when she moved to FCW for about a year or two. This was well 3 years into her career.

Some people just aren't cut out to be wrestlers. If Maria, Velvet Sky, Rosa all managed instead of having dreams of being champion, they would have been soo much better at what they did at ringside. I would like them a whole lot more as well. Nothing wrong with being a valet, It's one of the biggest perks tbh. You are regularly featured, most cases you're the mouthpiece for a wrestler so you get to talk. It's also much easier to get people to hate you and like you.

On the Kelly Kelly thing, Kelly became a decent wrestler. She's not great but she doesn't "fucking suck" to quote some of you. Though i feel they have been making poor choices in how they put matches together. Kelly is not good at running the ropes but yet they have her doing so a lot. Some people just can't do certain things in the ring and as the person putting the matches into each other you need to take that in consideration.

The only reason the Trish vs. Christy Hemme match was not a complete trainwreck was because they had Christy doing minimal rope work and minimal striking. Because they were her weak spots. Fast forward 3 years later in TNA, whenever they had Christy throw a punch, it looked weird, it looked off because she shouldn't be doing those kind of punches and should maybe take on elbow strikes or chops to the chest. It's all about learning what your weakness is and with someone help guiding you through what you shouldn't do much of in the ring.

Kelly Kelly was hired at the age of 18, since then she was a permanent fixture to us on screen. When most girls would be out having a great time, she was placed in a setting where she needed to be professional and being in my 20's myself I know it's hard to do myself. So she pee'd in a sink, it just shows she knows how to have a good time. I've peed in a bottle before, hell i've peed in a sink myself a couple of time (what, all the stalls were full and I REALLY had to go) but that doesn't define who I am. But if you want to define someone for something they've done in their past on their own personal time. Take a look at your own life, think of something you've done and think how you'd feel if for the rest of your life you were simply defined by that. An alcoholic, a teen mom, a druggy, walking on smoking hot stones, eating a bug? Someone tell you "The only thing you're good at is getting drunk?" or "The only thing your good at is getting knocked up" and etc.

I believe everyone did or went through something in their life they regretted, didn't expect, didn't want happen or spontaneous but you can't define them for that one single thing they did.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 4:12 am

^ You only have 4 posts and this is the first I saw from you but so far I like you!

I hope you stick around because your post was long but a good read.

EDIT: wrongo shifty alien

Last edited by King Silva on Sat 08 Sep 2012, 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 11:18 am

WOW you really need to stay more longer because that was amazing!!!.Thank You for finally understanding on why People like me actually Like Kelly Kelly.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 4:20 pm

but the thing is with Rosa, i've seen some house show and FCW/OVW stuff and she is capable of having halfway decent matches. she's even had the odd good one on TV every now and then. however she has no consistency. she has a lot of personality, is very beautiful and can cut good promos so she brings stuff to the table

people are always exaggerating Kelly Kelly's ring abilities. she is not Manami Toyota, she's not even on the level of Trish Stratus. but she is not as atrocious as a lot of people make her out to be. she can work good matches. her and Beth had four very good PPV matches last year and she has worked well with Natalya, Gail Kim, Michelle McCool, Layla and the Bellas. i watch Lita's old matches from 2000 (you know, when she was Women's Champion) and she's hardly any better than Kelly to be honest. she improved but she was given more opportunities and a better group of women to work with. it just seems like the main arguments applied to Kelly in the ring can be given to a whole crop of others that get a free pass
Back to top Go down
ThayerT
Recent Roster Addition

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 4:49 pm

The problem with Kelly Kelly is, she’s pretty, blond and got a spot on the roster because she is a pretty girl. I don’t know if it is resentment or whatever but she gets a lot of flake for that. I’m not the biggest Lita fan, but I will admit a lot of her wrestling after her injury in her last run in the WWE was really solid and made me wish it was that Lita I saw earlier in her career, because she seemed very capable in the ring and was more than just moonsaults and headscissors, she was out there wrestling.

Maybe this has to do with me not being the biggest fan of Lucha style wrestling, but a lot of her wrestling when she came back and had her thing going on with edge, was in my eyes some of her superior work and was rather enjoyable even if most of it was working with Maria, she made it enjoyable and cool to watch. I will agree with you that Lita was not as well rounded way way back then as Kelly is now. That I did notice, though Lita got noticed for her spots, she was basically that early in her career, spot monkey and got “respect” and seen as this great “grappler” because she could do moonsaults, not because she was this amazing wrestler, because that she wasn’t. Well until her last run in the WWE, she really picked up her slack and left on a high note, ring wise of course.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 6:49 pm

King Silva wrote:
Mr.KellyKelly wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Mr.KellyKelly wrote:
King Silva wrote:
Fuck Rosa...

I know why was Kelly brought into this [not the first time too] she is not apart of this thread that I made and it just seems like a personal attack to me.. scratch

I am no fan of Kelly Kelly but I think she is a lot better overall than Rosa [don't take much]. Beth and a few others have had some decent to good matches with Kelly so yeah I doubt they could do the same with Rosa [and they have had interactions in the ring with her]..

wasnt a personal attack..

a personal attack would be calling DL an idiot....which I did not.

and he brought Ashley into this who was way way worse than Rosa, imo...so i brought Kelly in. all's fair in love and war.

bt if does get personal..the thread goes bye-bye completely.
Back to top Go down
ThayerT
Recent Roster Addition

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 7:27 pm

Unless you two are a couple, I'm guessing this is a war? scratch I'm not sure how to take that. I do believe that all is fair in love and war but this doesn't seem to be the circumstance for that IMO. Especially when simply sharing ones opinion.

Actually, Ashley was not that far away from Rosa and unlike Rosa, Ashley has at least 3 decent matches under her belt as well there were multiple injuries that got in her way. Though Ashley was no pro in the ring either, she wasn’t athletic as well, she was someone who wanted to be a high flyer but I think she would have been a great striker, if she wasn’t so skinny I’d say tell her go do some MMA because IMO if she didn’t look so damn fragile she would have made a pretty decent MMA fighter. Anyways, a Rosa-Ashley comparison is really not needed because IMO when I first saw the diva search it was clear they shared so many similarities from the get go. Which is why I was worried when she got hired, because even through the diva search I could see she had some Ashley like traits about her, sadly wrestling was one of them too.

Plus, being able to run faster than someone in a wheel chair, doesn't necessarily make you fast now does it? Because to you Rosa was 10X, 100X, 1000X, a million times better, doesn't make Rosa any better than how bad she is, because at the end of the day, she'll be the same bad she always was, regardless of who she is better than.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 8:16 pm

i'd say Rosa has 3 decent matches under her belt. 1 of those being her recent match vs Layla on SD.

i have not seen 1 decent Ashley match. The girl was just a hazard to herself and others.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 8:22 pm

honestly i dont see what wrestling skill has to do with winning the belt

Kat sucked...was still champ
Harvy wippleman wasnt even a wrestler and he had the belt
Debra couldnt wrestle and she held it
stephanie mcmahon didnt learn to wrestle until AFTER she had won the belt.

so why couldnt Rosa get a fluke win? wrestling ability has nothing to do with being a champion, obviously, or else the aforementioned would never have even touched the gold.

so tossing ability aside..i have yet to see a good reason that rosa cant win the title. and no you cant say 'cause she's boring'...
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 9:53 pm

^ that's kinda my point. It has nothing to do with abilities in ring if there are other aspects to you that can in any way hide the lack of in-ring ability.

this debate comes up a lot as to what is a good wrestler...and I will always side with the fact that WWE, TNA, ROH, SHI etc are all sports entertainment industrys...with the formers focussing more on character and the laters focussing on more techincal.

Rosa is in WWE so she has any right as any to get a chance at a shot....She may blow in the ring, but she has a lot of personality and a title push could be really interesting to watch cos she can carry herself on the mic very well...compared to a girl like Kelly, who is better in ring, but who's personality is cloned to the same gene as the other faces...just smiling and being happy.

I still stand by being happy if she gets a fluke win
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 10:06 pm

oh and as for the Rosa/Ashley debate....the both fault in a big way due to how slow they both move in the ring
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 10:16 pm

If Rosa Mendes Wins the Divas Championship then what does this mean the divas Divison?.You guys say that it should not be about wrestling skills but when kelly was divas champion if was ALL about wrestling skills when it came to hate her having The title.So if rosa wins its absolutey ok because it's not about wrestling but if Kelly wins its has to be about wrestling?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyFri 31 Aug 2012, 11:54 pm

TEAM KELICIA wrote:
If Rosa Mendes Wins the Divas Championship then what does this mean the divas Divison?.You guys say that it should not be about wrestling skills but when kelly was divas champion if was ALL about wrestling skills when it came to hate her having The title.So if rosa wins its absolutey ok because it's not about wrestling but if Kelly wins its has to be about wrestling?

you're giving the divas division WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too much credit. this is the same divison that buried Jillian Hall in 13 seconds.....Jillian Hall who is a superb wrestler and her title reign was all of 13 seconds...

so again..this division has jack shit to do with wrestling skill...when kelly kelly can hold the belt for months but Jillian only got 13 seconds of stardom...

this divas division cares nothing for skill....so dont put it on a pedestal like it's more than it really is.

and you keep acting like Rosa is the worst thing to ever happen to the WWE when there were plenty of women who were worse off than her. She wasnt the clumsy fool who injured herself doing a clothesline...that was Trashley.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 12:15 am

I'm not saying anything like that....you complain about Kelly being brought into this yet you don't mind making it all about her.

I am one of those wrestling fans that doesn't care for wrestling ability....I want to be entertained. I think Rosa having a run as diva's champion would be entertaining.
Back to top Go down
ThayerT
Recent Roster Addition

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 3:05 am

Well there are really good reasons WHY The Kat, Harvey, Debra and Stephanie were champions. Where do I start? Well guess I’ll start with The Kat.

The Kat was getting a lot of preferred treatment due to Jerry Lawler, she was forced into being mini-Chyna, she was forced into the Jeff Jarrett vs. Women storyline and she was given the championship because Jerry Lawler was lobbying for her A LOT when she was around. Also, even if it was for showing off her boobs but the Kat was more popular than 99% of today’s roster. But Jerry Lawler’s lobbying is why The Kat got the championship.

Harvey Wimbeldon: Everyone wonders WHY they made this dumb ass move but it was because we were in an era where it was all about “Girl power” and women finding their independence in society. Thus creating less opportunities for men on the job market because women were really taking over in the job market. So by awarding Harvey the title, kind of fitted with the time, as a move of “desperation” of sorts. Also added with the whole “Independent strong woman” society we were creating, having them beat him, being a strong independent woman. Thus even if it was a dumb move, it fit with the society we had then.

Debra is a no brainer, Sable was becoming increasingly difficult to work with, WWE didn’t take the time to build anyone else to take it off her. WWE had 3 Golden Girls the brute (Chyne), the Sexy Wrestler (Sable) and the Hot Valet (Debra), when you were hired, you always had to see where you fit behind those three girls and with CHyna wanting nothing to do with the Women’s Division back then, Debra was a last resort as being the most Popular Woman on the roster right after Sable’s soon to be departure. Notice how quickly ivory was build up to take it off her. They needed a last minute sub in and being one of the three most popular women in the company, Debra was a last minute obvious choice to keep the title warm when coming up with a solution.

Stephanie: Easy again, she was part of a faction that wanted every championship and be the most dominant force in wrestling, having her win the women’s championship was also a no brainer. Also, WWE were in the process of rebuilding their women’s division, since it’s about when Jazz, Molly, Lita, Trish all kind of came on board and more active in the division.

Now why would be Rosa’s reason? She is not the most popular woman in the company, she doesn’t have anyone backstage lobbying for her heavily, threatening to leave if his lady friend doesn’t get the push she deserves and she isn’t the most over woman in the company. There is absolutely no reason to give her even a “fluke” win because she isn’t worth it. Giving her the championship doesn’t contribute to anything or save them from a tight spot.

Team Kelicia? Is that right? If Kelly was being looked down on because of her skills and now those same people are okay with Rosa winning it despite her horrible wrestling, kind of makes you a huge hypocrite and obviously someone who would judge someone purely with their emotions and not be able to be the voice of reason because then you aren’t rational with your choices. Sure, I read Kelly “sucks in everything she does” was said, but regardless she was the most over baby face in the company at that time, so when thinking rational about it, it’s FAIR to see WHY she was given the championship. So being harsh to Kelly about her wrestling and then saying it’s okay for Rosa is kind of wrong and sorry to offend anyone but makes you come off as irrational and come off like because you like Rosa, you use her “personality” as a reason she deserves the title, yet when it comes to Kelly, seemingly you can’t find ONE reason why she “deserved” the title because according to you she “Sucked at everything”, but the reason was WHY she won it was pretty clear.

Kelly was never given the Divas Championship because of wrestling, she was the most popular woman on the roster, she seemed to be the only baby face the fans cared about, so with a pretty much dead division and Beth making wrestling a broom look good, it was safe to put the title on Kelly and know Beth could pick up where Kelly is kind of weak, but the whole reasoning behind it was because she was clearly the most over baby face (and currently still is) on the roster.

So you guys were right, there are other factors to why certain (bad) wrestlers were picked to be champion, and there were really good reasoning behind it, but just because there were worse doesn’t mean in the future other bad ones should as well, what is the point of progression? If a crazy dictator decides tomorrow he hates Catholics and kill over 3000 Catholics over a 4 year span, what are we going to say “It’s okay, Hitler did much worse back in the 40’s?” what is the progression? A few years back, Candice Michelle was as bad as they could go, it couldn’t get worse, which is why people like Maria were never considered for the championship. Notice how with exception of Rosa, there is nobody on the roster who is worse than Kelly? Which makes me think Kelly Kelly is as worse as they go, they won’t be going below that level for no reason.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m all about chicken-shit heels, who refuse to wrestle, play mind games and get under your skin, Rosa, is not the person to pull it off, even as a fluke because she doesn’t have the amount of heat and hatred towards her to pull it off. To an average wrestling fan she’ll just be another talentless girl winning the title, no biggy. Sure Rosa having a run with the title could be entertaining but it must serve a purpose than just that, like helping building back the women’s division.

And why is Ashley even mentioned? She never won a championship, so is she even valid for this discussion about “Less than stellar wrestling champions”?
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptySat 01 Sep 2012, 9:33 pm

Great post again. Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... 268578

The perfect person to be the chicken-shit champion is undoubtedly Vickie Guerrero!

She is probably in the top 3 for heel reactions atm so she would be the perfect chicken-shit champ imo.

I'd also love to see it because Vickie is my girl. <3

Last edited by King Silva on Sat 08 Sep 2012, 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... EmptyTue 04 Sep 2012, 7:45 am

Just so you guys know, Rosa got her divas title shot against Layla at an aussie show but lost Wink

And I wouldn't hate on Ashley for the clothesline injury thing, injuries do happen. I've broken my finger just from a basketball landing on it, it was the most stupid way to get injured but it happens and cannot be controlled.

The problem with Rosa being champ is that it would just tarnish the division again. The divas division is only now recovering from Beth jobbing out to Nikki Bella cleanly for the title. Before that moment, the division was good, having Beth dominate over Eve and Kelly in solid matches. Now its back to square one, because the credibility was tarnished by a lesser talent going over another. I could see Rosa winning the title in some kind of stupid way, but it would still tarnish the credibility of the title. Nobody remembers or cares about Hervina, Stephanie or Kat as champ because soon after we had Lita, Chyna, Ivory, Trish, Molly, Victoria, etc as solid champions.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...   Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot... Empty

Back to top Go down

Rosa Mendes Wants A Divas Title Shot...
Page 1 of 1