Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Knockout Gone From TNA

Go down 
+5
perceval
ThayerT
#WeWantTaryn
The Sexy Vixen
Eric
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Another Knockout Gone From TNA Empty
PostSubject: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 2:13 pm

Former Knockouts Champion Winter, aka Katarina Waters, has parted ways with TNA.
The Knockout’s contract expired yesterday, September 5th, and it has not been renewed.

Her official fansite reports that Kat is available for bookings, writing: “[She] is free to do DVDs, bookings, iPPVs, and whatever else! If interested please send emails to infamousbookings@hotmail.com.”

Winter joined TNA in October 2010 following her release from the WWE. In two years with TNA, Winter became a two-time Knockouts Champion and a one-time Knockouts Tag Team Champion with Angelina Love.

Her storyline with Angelina began with her TNA debut and continued until it was abruptly dropped in January 2012. Angelina was granted her release from the company on July 1st.

Between January and now, Winter had been used very sparingly, prompting many to question her future with TNA.

As reported last month, Winter will team with Maria Kanellis against the reunited Beautiful People, Angelina Love and Velvet Sky, next month for FWE.

Source: Diva-Dirt
-----------------------------------------
I was expecting her to get her release soon, but it sucks that it's official.
I love Winter/Katie Lea/Katarina.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 3:30 pm

I saw this coming.
kinda forgot she was still there.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 6:35 pm

SMFH TNA
You can hire Brooke hogan who probabliy makes more money than ALL the KOs combine,Resign that trader Gail Kim and give her some Kiss-Ass Push,hire Skirt Tiffany as some stupid Ref,Give Brooke Tessmacher(The most stupidest name since velvet sky) but you let go Angelina Love and Winter?.So much for Women's Wrestling Matters!!!.I'm so sick of TNA and there lame ass show I will never watch TNA again until Hulk Hogan and Eric Bishoff leave.The KOs suck and basically women's main stream wrestling sucks so bad.I really wish the best of luck to Winter such a shame.
Back to top Go down
ThayerT
Recent Roster Addition

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2012-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 6:57 pm

I am not to bothered by this move (nor the release of Angelina Love, though I felt a beautiful people reunion would have been great before her departure) Winter didn’t add much of an “It” factor to the division, I don’t feel her loss harmed or tarnished the division in any way. Plus her contribution wasn’t much either. I also felt there was an over crowded feeling of former champions and the division needed a bit of a freshing up.

Out of all the knockouts the only two never to be Knockouts Champion is Sarita and Rosita, and now Taeler Hendrix. While all the other women have won the championship before. So I felt it was time TNA started to have to many former champions and it was time to add new and fresh to the division.
Taryn was a great addition IMO, she is spunky and filled with personality, the roster seemed to be lacking that in the division. Though she is not wrestling, she is a good addition IMO. With Angelina and Winter gone this gives TNA room to bring at least one more new dynamic to the division we have never seen before, so I’m hoping no Traci, Roxxi, Alissa, Jacqueline call backs, they would be great, none were ever champions but there are many other fresh unknown names out there TNA can turn into stars. They helped ODB find new fame when WWE never gave her one second, while Rosita, Sarita and Madison Rayne became TNA household names and people they managed to build all on their own.

So honestly I feel it is for the good, I’m hoping the rumors of former recently released Knockout (my assumption Velvet) coming back isn’t true, because like I said, I’d like TNA to bring in another new girl or two, one who’s never been in the WWE before and could bring a new dynamic to the division and brand new matches and challengers.

Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 7:09 pm

There most likely gonna sign former WWE Divas So I expect Melina to Debute at Bound For Glory with John Morrison.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 7:36 pm

DRIZZYNATION wrote:
There most likely gonna sign former WWE Divas So I expect Melina to Debute at Bound For Glory with John Morrison.

Given their recent trend, they're probably more likely to go after Ashley than Melina. smile
Back to top Go down
ThayerT
Recent Roster Addition

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 7:46 pm

I hope Not, I'd like to give TNA the benefit of a doubt, their summer run has been superb, it's been a VERY long time that TNA has been good on a regular basis, i think i've seen every episode of impact over the summer full and no complaints. 90% of it all was really good.

So i'd like to think they will bring in some new girls, they have the Blossoms as options it seems as well as Taeler in OVW getting herself TV ready (because she needs it IMO). Taryn sure former WWE diva, but if she could pull off a Brooke Tessmacher, it would be welcomed, I really don't mind TNA picking up former WWE talent that never got their chance in the WWE. Angelina Love, Taylor Wilde, Daffney (though she was in WCW first and was in WWE for less than a year) never really got their chance, so did Brooke, Winter and Taryn, so if they got their big break in TNA I'm happy for them.

Besides, didn't WWE pick up TNA talent as well? Angel Williams, Daffney, Mickie James, Awesome Kong, Trinity were all in a TNA Ring before they were signed to the WWE. And lets not talk about the amount of male talent currently hired by the WWE who started their career in TNA.
Back to top Go down
ThayerT
Recent Roster Addition

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 7:46 pm

perceval wrote:
DRIZZYNATION wrote:

Given their recent trend, they're probably more likely to go after Ashley than Melina. smile

Don't know what you mean by this dunno
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 8:39 pm

i doubt Melina would ever go to TNA. she probably hopes that WWE will sign her back, plus she can make plenty of money on the indies

WWE have signed a few unknowns this year so TNA should do the same. we need some diversity on the Knockouts roster
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:26 pm

I am sad that Winter is officially gone however I am SO not surprised..... -_-

Speaking of Melina I would really love if she signed with TNA.

Sure she may want to go back to WWE but if they really want[ed] her they will hire her again regardless [Christian/Gail] or she would be back already..

I feel that if Melina was in TNA she could feud/wrestle a LOT of people who she hasn't really wrestled/feuded with ever or at least in a long time.

I would at least love to see Melina/Madison, Melina/Tara, Melina/Mickie, Melina/Sarita, Melina/Gail etc.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyThu 06 Sep 2012, 11:35 pm

I'm pretty sure Sarita & Rosita are next to be officially gone. Rosa Mendes is wrestling on TV more often than the are.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 12:55 am

LOL that is fucking sad! Another Knockout Gone From TNA 850417 Another Knockout Gone From TNA 77194
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 3:34 am

The story back in 2008 was she was supposed to win the Women's Championship, but Prichard put a stop to it. Then, at TNA, look what happened to her as soon as Prichard became head writer, last October.

Not that he's the only one putting personal grudges before business when it comes to the Knockouts. Mickie James, the most popular woman wrestler since Trish & Lita retired, is still in the doghouse after several months for making a joke about nepotism. But, because of her contract, she's still making six figures a year to sit at home. The company is cutting off it's nose to spite it's face.

For Mickie, though, nice deal if you can get it.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 12:38 pm

The KOs division is slowly beginning to resemble the Divas division. Slowly.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 1:30 pm

The ShowOff Dolph Ziggler wrote:
The KOs division is slowly beginning to resemble the Divas division. Slowly.

And with Sara, Emma, Paige, Skyler, & Anya, the future of the Divas is looking very good.

A year ago, if we were told that one the the two biggest promotions in the US would reject Sara Del Rey because she didn't have "the right look," while the other would sign her, we'd never have guessed she was headed to Divaland.

The KOs are down to Tessmacher, Tara, Gail, Mickie, ODB, Madison, Christy, Tiffany, & Brooke Hogan (I think we can consider Sarita & Rosita gone. It's just not been made official, yet). Christy had to stop wrestling. Gail's likely retiring, soon. Mickie's not getting anywhere until Dixie can extract her own head from Hogan's ass and remember why she signed the most popular active woman in wrestling.

Potential worst case scenario for the KOs (and considering who is in charge, it's a real possibility): While Sara is lifting the butterfly belt over her head, Brooke Hogan is Knockouts Champion.
Back to top Go down
ThayerT
Recent Roster Addition

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 3:20 pm

You can’t look at WWE’s development teritory and say “it looks Promising” at one point WWE had Angel Williams, Tracy Taylor, Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Katie Lea, Kara Drew, Mickie James, Melina, Simply Luscious, Shantelle Taylor, Krissy Vaine, Jillian Hall, Shelly Martinez and Trinity under contract all together. THEY were supposed to be “the future” of Women’s Wrestling, go 1 year after all these women were signed, Six never made the main roster, four did nearly nothing and in the end, Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Natalya and Melina made the final cut. And the decided to keep Michelle, Candice, Christy, Maria, Layla, Kelly, Alicia, Amy, Joy, Lauren, Rochelle instead and instantly find a place for each and every one of them on the main roster, while the others just wasted a year in development only to get fired.

Keep in mind, out of the 13 women they had 4 made it, that’s like a little more than 25%. Which means out of Raquel, Anya, Emma, Paige, Skylar and Sara only 25% will make it, we already lost Sofia and Caylee, that’s two out of the eight. That means 4/5 years from now, only 2 of the remaining 6 women, will have a major role in the division while the other 4 will have a short 4 month push and disappear into nothingness. I really don’t get exciting about WWE signings, nor do I get excited by call ups, when I eventually see a difference that is when it’s worth taking note.

People could look down at the knockouts division and say “it’s like the Divas division” I still stand by the fact that they are still above the divas. Last weeks interaction between ODB and Madison Rayne reminded me why the Knockouts are more liked, we got a great segment, both women delivering a great promo and not being added into backstage segments featuring male wrestlers only to be overlooked. Dead center and in the spotlight of their own. We get to hear ODB speak, we get to hear Madison Speak and didn’t have to wait to go to impactwrestling.com to go see what the knockouts have to say, we heard everything they had to say on TV.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 3:35 pm

I love Simply Luscious, her matches in WEW are AMAZING! That chick is the shit! I love hearing her and Pussy Willow do commentary too, they're funny.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 4:50 pm

ThayerT wrote:
You can’t look at WWE’s development teritory and say “it looks Promising” at one point WWE had Angel Williams, Tracy Taylor, Natalya, Beth Phoenix, Katie Lea, Kara Drew, Mickie James, Melina, Simply Luscious, Shantelle Taylor, Krissy Vaine, Jillian Hall, Shelly Martinez and Trinity under contract all together. THEY were supposed to be “the future” of Women’s Wrestling, go 1 year after all these women were signed, Six never made the main roster, four did nearly nothing and in the end, Beth Phoenix, Mickie James, Natalya and Melina made the final cut. And the decided to keep Michelle, Candice, Christy, Maria, Layla, Kelly, Alicia, Amy, Joy, Lauren, Rochelle instead and instantly find a place for each and every one of them on the main roster, while the others just wasted a year in development only to get fired.

Keep in mind, out of the 13 women they had 4 made it, that’s like a little more than 25%. Which means out of Raquel, Anya, Emma, Paige, Skylar and Sara only 25% will make it, we already lost Sofia and Caylee, that’s two out of the eight. That means 4/5 years from now, only 2 of the remaining 6 women, will have a major role in the division while the other 4 will have a short 4 month push and disappear into nothingness. I really don’t get exciting about WWE signings, nor do I get excited by call ups, when I eventually see a difference that is when it’s worth taking note.

Let's see...

First, some of the women you said didn't make the main roster did. Katie Lea even got a PPV title shot, and was slated to win, but Prichard put a stop to it. You know, the very same guy who buried her in TNA.

That was 14 women in Developmental + 11 Diva Search girls and models, equaling 25 women competing for main roster spots.

Now, counting Sara, we have 9 women competing for main roster spots. See the difference? Oh, and Johnny Ace, the guy who got rid of several of the women wrestlers JR signed, is no longer in charge of these decisions.

Quote :

People could look down at the knockouts division and say “it’s like the Divas division” I still stand by the fact that they are still above the divas. Last weeks interaction between ODB and Madison Rayne reminded me why the Knockouts are more liked, we got a great segment, both women delivering a great promo and not being added into backstage segments featuring male wrestlers only to be overlooked. Dead center and in the spotlight of their own. We get to hear ODB speak, we get to hear Madison Speak and didn’t have to wait to go to impactwrestling.com to go see what the knockouts have to say, we heard everything they had to say on TV.

Yeah, the KOs are still better... right this second. But, for how long? Here's what TNA told Sara Del Rey, last year...

Quote :

Ring of Honor and SHIMMER star, Sara Del Rey, revealed in an appearance on In Your Head last night that TNA was not interested in signing her and told her she needed ‘more of what The Beautiful People have’.

When asked whether she has had any contact with TNA about joining the Knockouts, she said: “Yeah, they’re not interested.”

Later, speaking on whether she was ever told to be more ‘girly’, Del Rey said: “I’m feminine but I’m not super girly. I don’t want to be something I’m not and no one’s really told me that I have to be one way or another.”

She added: “TNA did tell me I need more of what The Beautiful People have and I kind of took that in the sense to be more feminine, but then I thought, ‘Oh, you already have a roster full of that.’”

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2010/09/24/sara-del-rey-reveals-tna-told-her-she-needs-more-of-what-beautiful-people-have/

Now, does that sound like what built the Knockouts Division we knew and loved, or does that sound like something Johnny Ace would say? If the Hogan-Bischoff regime considered Sara not feminine or sexy enough, how likely is it that they would have signed Awesome Kong in 2007?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 4:58 pm

I think too many KOs have issues with Melina for her to even consider working there. and as said she is making more money in the indies. I could see Morrison in TNA maybe.

I think TNA is just slowly going through a revitalization period....out with the old, in with the new. I'm ok with that. WWE had to do with once Trish, Lita and Mickie were gone...it's TNA's time to start fresh. It's not like Winter doesnt have something to show for it. 2 time KOs champ and all (or maybe it's 3..not sure)
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
ThayerT
Recent Roster Addition

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 7:39 pm

perceval wrote:

Quote :

Ring of Honor and SHIMMER star, Sara Del Rey, revealed in an appearance on In Your Head last night that TNA was not interested in signing her and told her she needed ‘more of what The Beautiful People have’.

When asked whether she has had any contact with TNA about joining the Knockouts, she said: “Yeah, they’re not interested.”

Later, speaking on whether she was ever told to be more ‘girly’, Del Rey said: “I’m feminine but I’m not super girly. I don’t want to be something I’m not and no one’s really told me that I have to be one way or another.”

She added: “TNA did tell me I need more of what The Beautiful People have and I kind of took that in the sense to be more feminine, but then I thought, ‘Oh, you already have a roster full of that.’”

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2010/09/24/sara-del-rey-reveals-tna-told-her-she-needs-more-of-what-beautiful-people-have/

Now, does that sound like what built the Knockouts Division we knew and loved, or does that sound like something Johnny Ace would say? If the Hogan-Bischoff regime considered Sara not feminine or sexy enough, how likely is it that they would have signed Awesome Kong in 2007?

I don't see what's wrong with what they said. Isn't that why Serena beautified herself? Got the nose job? got the boob job? Just so she could get into WWE's radar?

I really don't see what you are trying to say. They just told her she wasn't pretty, not once didn't they say she wasn't good enough in the ring. They kind of already have their token-anti Diva in ODB, why add another one to the roster? I could understand where they are coming from honestly, if you don't have a look i'm currently looking for why should I lie about it?

They were honest to her and I'm sure if Sara WANTED to be there much like Serena wanted to be in the WWE, she would have worked on her appearance, she clearly didn't so both parties went their way. It's clear TNA wants someone who can wrestle but also fill that "Pretty girl" dynamic too and it's their choice. But it's not like they went and hired a bunch of models and send them to OVW because finding pretty girls was such a priority. They clearly want someone who has some ring skills.
Plus I'm pretty sure if Sara overwhelmed them with her ring work, because i think if she did (maybe she had an off night) they would have found something for her. But she didn't so they turned to her look and she didn't fit into that mold either.

Like in Glee, Chris Colfer originally auditioned for another role but he was clearly not suited for that role but he was so amazing, they created a character on the show for him, I feel if Sara did blow them away with her try-out match, she might have not had to go though the "Appearance" round, but maybe she had an off night and didn't "WOW" them so they had to turn to other factors and she didn't cut it look wise. Which again, i can completely understand.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 7:51 pm

Why should Sara change her whole look just to get into TNA?.She shouldn't have to change at all she's fine just the way she is and she actually stands out from the crowd if she died her hair blonde and got a boob job she would just be another KO who is only sign for her looks with bishoff and Hogan running TNA they are gonna Kill the KOs Divison.The KOs used to be fun to watch back in the day but now it's just not that fun anymore to watch they used to have different types of women on there roster and now it's all just a bunch of cookie cutter girls who 95% of them are former WWE Divas.If Maria was not in ROH she would be in TNA as we speak if Ashley wanted to wrestle again she will be in TNA.But The KOs and Divas Divison are definitely at the bottom when it comes to top women's wrestling Divisons in Wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Knockout Gone From TNA   Another Knockout Gone From TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Knockout Gone From TNA
Page 1 of 1