Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Miz Talks His Relationship With Daniel Bryan, His Dream Opponent, Most Memorable Moments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

The Miz Talks His Relationship With Daniel Bryan, His Dream Opponent, Most Memorable Moments Empty
PostSubject: The Miz Talks His Relationship With Daniel Bryan, His Dream Opponent, Most Memorable Moments   The Miz Talks His Relationship With Daniel Bryan, His Dream Opponent, Most Memorable Moments EmptyFri 07 Sep 2012, 11:33 pm

The Miz Talks His Relationship With Daniel Bryan, His Dream Opponent, Most Memorable Moments Miz-Intercontinental-Champion

http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/interviews/a404468/wwe-the-miz-interview-someday-maybe-ill-be-the-hero.html

Bret Hart famously claimed to be The Best There Was, and The Best There Ever Will Be, but he's surely matched for sheer bravado by The Miz.

Mike Mizanin went some way to backing up the talk when he won the WWE Intercontinental Championship at the record-breaking Raw 1,000th episode in July, beating Christian.

He retained the title at the SummerSlam 25th anniversary event, beating Rey Mysterio in a Skull-Crushing Finale. Digital Spy spoke to him all about it.

What was it like to win big at those landmark anniversary events?

"Whenever I win something or lose something I like to make the biggest thing ever. To have that milestone and win the Intercontinental Title it's just incredible to me. Just think who I've beaten. Christian, one of the most decorated superstars in all of the WWE, I beat him for the Intercontinental title.

"Then I go on to the 25th anniversary of SummerSlam, go against Rey Mysterio, he is a top talent, he will be a top-notch hall of famer, no doubt in my mind. As soon as he decides to retire the next year he's the top dollar and guess what - I beat him. There is no better feeling than that."

Apart from those victories, what Raw or SummerSlam moment sticks out for you?
"I've had so many cool moments on Monday Night Raw. I remember when The Rock first came back and every time his music played everyone would go 'Aaaaah!' Well since they did that every time and I was getting overlooked by everyone - and I was the WWE champion at the time - I decided to dress up as The Rock and come out with the music.

"I thought people would know it was me from the beginning, but they were just so amazed that The Rock was there. I think Cena was getting beaten up and all of a sudden you hear 'If you smell...!' and everyone goes 'Aaaaah!' and all of a sudden I walk out like I was The Rock. Then there was another 'Aaaaah!' and then I took off the sunglasses thinking people will get it now... No! An even bigger eruption happened.

"Then I started walking down and people started getting it and then I beat the crap out of Cena. That was one of my highlights. I thought this is awesome... I messed with everybody."

If you could have a bout with anyone, who would it be?
"I would say The Rock. The reason I wanted to be a WWE Superstar was because of The Rock. I used to watch him in The Attitude Era. There was no-one more electrifying and no-one more must-see than The Rock. Seeing that I just always wanted to have a singles match with him.

"I had a tag match with him at a sold-out event at Madison Square Garden, which I was the main event in. I don't mean to brag about that but I sold out Madison Square Garden in two minutes. Note to self."

Do you want to follow in his footsteps in the movies?
"I don't like following in people's footsteps, I like making my own trail. So being a WWE Superstar has always been a lifelong dream and then being in a movie, The Marine: Homefront, was awesome. I got to play a good guy for once and I got to shoot guns, real guns!

"As a kid you play with little cap guns but I got to play with real bombs, explosives and real guns. That's cool. That's every little kid's dream. Being able to do that on a daily basis would be incredible and awesome but I love WWE too so we'd have to work something out."

Is it true that people just love a bad guy?
"I've always enjoyed bad guys throughout all movies. I'm a huge Freddy Krueger fan and I love Jason. Now if you look at it nowadays they are looked at as good guys, you want to see them just kill everybody and you don't care about the other people. That is one of those things I really enjoy, but the problem is I'm never a good guy, I'm always the bad guy. I think I'm a good guy, but everyone thinks I'm bad!"

Any chance of becoming a good guy?
"That's up to the fans, that's up to the Mizits and Miztakes if they're the ones that cheer for me then I'm a good guy. But they just don't like me because I beat up their heroes. Someday maybe I'll be the hero."

What do you want to achieve before Wrestlemania 30 in a couple of years?
"As a WWE Superstar you always want to be looked at as the best. If you have an interview with a WWE Superstar who doesn't say they're the best you should just get up and leave because they shouldn't get your respect. I believe I'm the best; I want to be known as the best.

"Granted, CM Punk says he's the best - yada yada yada - you want to be known as the greatest Superstar ever to live. So at Wrestlemania 30 I want to be in the main event. I want to have either the WWE Championship or the World Heavyweight Championship or both at the same time. Those are the types of things that I want."

What's your relationship like with Daniel Bryan these days?
"I taught Daniel Bryan everything he knows. So, he's welcome. The reason he was World Heavyweight Champion was because of me. The first thing I told Daniel Bryan when he came here... I said 'Do you have a catchphrase?' He came up with some lame catchphrase and so what happened? Guess what - Daniel Bryan went out and got himself a catchphrase. My advice basically gave him what he needs to be successful in the WWE."

What advice would you give to young people who want to be WWE Superstars?
"If they're 18 or older I'd tell them to go to a find a wrestling school. Find a way to get out there because everyone always makes excuses... If you're not willing to sacrifice everything for it then don't go for it. Stick with it is always my best advice.

"If you're a kid, if you're young like, 5-12, I would say don't try it at home; don't do anything that we do in the ring. However find yourself a character, talk a lot of smack to yourself. One of the tools I used that made me better at promos was I would start cutting promos on everything - like a glass of water."

What's your favorite type of bout?
"I always like cage matches, I love weapons. Money in the Bank is so cool because you can win any time and anywhere. I think that's such a good stipulation. I always love TLCs [Table, Ladders and Chairs]. Even though they suck for my body they are the most fun and I think the fans get really what they pay for."

Is there any chance of Diva Search coming back?
"Listen, I love Divas, I think we need more Divas. If they're bringing back Diva Search then so be it. Game on!"

Would you be on board to host it again?
"Did you see me host it last time? I thought I was horrible! But that was right when I first started. You live and you learn and I'm always learning time and time again. Would I host it again? No. If they asked me... Maybe. I love how I say 'No' and then I'm like 'Maybe'. It was so much fun. I had such a great time hosting that show."

What was it like to host the Real World: Battle of the Exes reunion?
"It was great... Every year they always ask me 'Will you come back?' and I always say 'I'm retired, I will not come back but thank you for all you've given me. If there is anything else I can do, I would love to'. I don't want the drama anymore, man. I don't want to be the 40-year-old still on MTV Challenges.

"I never want to be that guy. I wanted to do something more with my life. I told them 'I don't want the drama, it's too much for me now, I'm grown up and I'm no longer a 20-something-year-old. I'm in my 30s - I'm a man!' So I hosted the reunion shows, it was great and I had a blast... I feel like an old man. I did The Real World over a decade ago - that's insane!"

What other plans have you got - would you ever do Dancing with the Stars?
"Outside of WWE, I'm doing a show called Pair of Kings for Disney XD and I'll be in a Scooby Doo movie."

Who are you playing?

"Me! I get to do a voiceover of myself. Who better than me?! Do I really need Dancing with the Stars? The reason I think they don't put me on is because they'll know I'll win. The way I look at that show is I know it's rigged and I'll be so good that they won't want me to win but they'll have to put me up there."

Why is WWE still so successful after all this time?
"While there's kids there's always going to be WWE. Those kids still grow up to be fans and then you've got teenagers and even old people. When you look at our crowds you don't just see kids, you don't just see teenagers or dads or moms, you see all of it.

"You see all these diverse groups coming together for these larger-than-life characters and these soap opera-like storylines. It's interactive, you get to boo who you hate and cheer who you love and it's good versus evil! As long as there are people who want to be entertained there will always be WWE."
Back to top Go down

The Miz Talks His Relationship With Daniel Bryan, His Dream Opponent, Most Memorable Moments
Page 1 of 1