Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A story I wrote (work in progress....)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

A story I wrote (work in progress....) Empty
PostSubject: A story I wrote (work in progress....)   A story I wrote (work in progress....) EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 7:25 pm

Part 1:
Tiberias...once a deserted area it was now the home of fallen angel, Lara. Lara was a stunning beauty. she was tall and thin with long white hair. Her eyes were also white and her lips red as blood. Her skin was pale, glowing with immortal life force. Strapped to her back was Heaven's Will, a long thin sword given to her by her father on that fateful day. Lara was dressed in a long elegant gown, a gown worn by her late mother. It was the last piece of home she had left besides her father's sword.

Lara still didnt understand how or why she was banished from the heavens. Her father, Raphael, had come to her and told her she was set to go on a journey. Lara was startled but she just nodded at her father. He took her hand and led her to gates of heaven. He handed her his prized sword, the enchanted Heaven's Will and looked at her with slight hesitation. Shaking his head as if to shake off the doubts, he handed Lara her mother's gown. With a kiss on his daughter's head, Raphael simply stated, "You must get out of here. This is for the best my dear. You cannot return here, ever. Do not forget all I have taught you in the ways of healing. Trust your instincts. You've always had good ones, just like your mother..." His voice trailed off as a tear came to his eye... With a quick hug, he showed Lara out. No sooner than Lara had stepped beyond the gate she turned to say one last goodbye but her father and the gate had vanished, with not even a trace. Lara felt a cold chill over her body as she officially felt alone now. Tears began to stream down her cheeks as her large white wings extended and she took flight. Lara did not know where she was headed but she knew she could not stay here.

After days of searching, Lara finally found the land she later learned to be Tiberias. It was beautiful and secluded. Snow fell from the sky in such a romantic setting yet there was not one ounce of accumulation on the ground. It's as if the land was magical. Lara landed and took a look around. It wasnt as elegant as heaven but it was beautiful in it's own way. For the first time since the day she left the heaven, Lara genuinely smiled. She knew she was home.

Part 2:
-Lara sat in her throne isolated in the center of Tiberias. The only downside to this place was the constant loneliness that plagued her while she was here. Beautiful as it was, Tiberias couldnt cure the loneliness in her heart. She longed for her father and her old life. She longed for some sort of companionship.

Suddenly an object fell from the sky and landed right into the cold, crystal blue water surrounding Lara's throne. Lara felt a sudden chill as the object lay there motionless. It floated about before beginning to stir. Lara immediately rose to her feet. She leaned over and waved both of her hands at her ankles and rose slowly. In an instant her elegant gown disappeared to reveal her in battle attire. Though impractical, her top was very small and she was sporting silver pants with silver boots. Her wings extended to full length incase she needed to take flight. Lara stood staring at the object stirring. "Who are you that threatens the tranquility of Tiberias?"

The object stirred a bit more before exploding out of the water and shattered, spilling all over the grass. The force of the blow caused Lara to leap into the air, hovering high above her throne. Slowly an arm emerged from the shattered mess of cloth and material on the ground. Then another arm....and a leg....followed by another leg. After ripping away the final pieces of material a head emerged, with deep red eyes. Lara knew instantly who this was.... "Sataniel?"

Sataniel laughed and smiled up at her. "Hello my dear, did you miss me?"

Lara didnt respond to him as she lowered herself to the ground. She merely glared at him. "What are you doing here? You have no reason to be here, not after you took my mother from me..."

Sataniel chuckled and said. "Actually, I have a very good reason to be here..." As he finished his sentence, he set out his hand as if to present something to Lara. A cloud of black smoke appeared in his palm then suddenly the crown of Raphael magically appeared. Lara's eyes widened as tears formed instantly. She knew exactly what that meant. Lara dropped to her knees.. "Father..."

Sataniel placed the crown on Lara's head. "Fitting...like father, like daughter.." He then tried to steathily reach for Heaven's Will, which was brightly glowing strapped to Lara's back. Lara felt his shift in movement and instantly knocked his hand away. With one swift movement she drew Heaven's Will and had it placed right at Sataniel's neck while he stood at arm's length of her. "What do you think you are doing?...."

Part 3:

Lara's hand was steady as she held the blade of Heaven's Will up to Sataniel's neck. "Do I need to repeat myself? What do you think you are doing?"

Sataniel chuckled and then pressed his neck against the blade, causing his blood to trickle down it and down his neck. Slowly it oozed down until it reached Lara's hand and dripped off. No sooner than Lara's eyes glanced downward at the blood on her hand, Sataniel kicked her right in the stomach, taking the air right out of her. Lara lurched forward and took a few quickly steps back but not before Sataniel caught her with an uppercut to follow his kick. Lara was sent flying onto her back. Through all this her right hand still clutched Heaven's Will tightly.

Sataniel smiled down at Lara ashe steadily walked toward her. The cut on his neck was beginning to heal in the process. "You want to know what I want? I want that sword. You nor your father are fit to weild such a weapon. It should've been mine!!"

At this point Sataniel was right at Lara's feet standing over her. Lara cowered a bit looking up at him, but suddenly remembered something her father had told her as a child. "The only thing to fear is Fear itself." With that thought Lara noticed Sataniel slowly turning into demon form. Horns emerging from his head as his eyes began to turn red. His tail apeared and began to sway slowly as his skin began to turn red and scaly. Huge wings emerged from his back as well. They flapped slowly behind him. Satanie' dark hair had grown a few inches longer, laying down past his shoulders.All of this could only mean one thing. Sataniel had given his soul to the dark side.

Before he could say a word, Lara swept his legs right out from under him. Sataniel fell on his side as Lara quickly got to her feet. She stood with one foot on each of Sataniel's ankles, keeping him grounded and unable to stand up. Lara looked deep into his eyes as she spoke. "I can see my dear friend Sataniel is gone for good now. I always thought there was a small shrivel of good in you...even after you took my mother. Now my father is gone as well and you've become nothing but a monster..."

Sataniel struggled to get free but it was useless. He reached one hand up to reach for the sword once more and Lara smacked his han away and ten plunged Heavens Will into his left hand, pinning it to the ground. Once wedged into his skin the sword began to glow violently. Lara closed her eyes and began to mumble ancient words. Sataniel's hand began to burn. He knew what Lara was doing...she was trying to rip his immortality away. Instantly his eyes turned deep red as he ripped his hand from the sword, freeing it and then with all his might, he pulled his legs out from under her and took off in flight. "Lara..this isnt over. I will have the sword which should rightfully be mine."

With those words, Sataniel sank underground, vanishing completely. Lara stood in silence and amazement. She then touched her head, still feeling her late father's crown. A tear slipped down her cheek slowly as she whispered, "Goodbye Father and I'm sorry I failed you... I promise to avenge you..."

and for the hell of it, here's a character pic of Lara in Tiberias:
A story I wrote (work in progress....) 2q1ywls
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: A story I wrote (work in progress....)   A story I wrote (work in progress....) EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 8:06 pm

I seriously fucking love this! She reminds me of Sailor Moon in her final Angel form.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: A story I wrote (work in progress....)   A story I wrote (work in progress....) EmptySun 09 Sep 2012, 11:30 pm

thanks hun. I been roleplaying as Lara for about 3 months now. <3
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A story I wrote (work in progress....)   A story I wrote (work in progress....) Empty

Back to top Go down

A story I wrote (work in progress....)
Page 1 of 1