Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wade Barrett Talks Missing WrestleMania Due to Injury etc..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Wade Barrett Talks Missing WrestleMania Due to Injury etc.. Empty
PostSubject: Wade Barrett Talks Missing WrestleMania Due to Injury etc..   Wade Barrett Talks Missing WrestleMania Due to Injury etc.. EmptyTue 11 Sep 2012, 10:17 pm

Wade Barrett Talks Missing WrestleMania Due to Injury etc.. 1297310218659_ORIGINAL

http://www.ottawasun.com/2012/09/10/wwes-wade-barrett-bringing-smack-attack-to-ottawa

When WWE returns to Ottawa for its Smackdown TV taping Tuesday night, Wade Barrett plans to continue his quest of kicking ass and taking names.

Oh, yeah, we know, wrestling isn't real ... it's a contrived fight club with some pretty talented and athletic guys and girls talking smack before they smack each other around.

It's good vs. bad, a soap opera with muscles.

When WWE's travelling circus of stars rolls into Scotiabank Place for the Smackdown show, which will air Friday night on The Score, Barrett plans to continue a path of mayhem he established a week ago when he returned to TV from a six-month layoff, thanks to a partially dislocated elbow, to squash Yoshi Tatsu.

WWE fans can look for a more aggressive version of Barrett, a reign of terror he says will last for a while.

"I'm going to be doing things to entertain myself. It's a new style. There's a lot more brawling, a lot more strikes," said Barrett. "I've always been a fairly physical guy. You just have to look at my nose to see what kind of lifestyle I led ... sports and fisticuffs. I'm a contact kind of guy. Ninety-nine percent of the time, I'm pretty laid back and relaxed, but I can get very intense quickly. I think it's inevitable if you've been off the road and injured that you build up anger - things that I have to get out of my system."

If Barrett has his way, the company's "faces" won't be adding him to their Christmas card list anytime soon.

"Most people have never seen me in a good-guy role," said Barrett. "I did that on the indy circuit and absolutely hated it. I'm definitely never going to be John Cena, the life and soul of the party. The only cheering (fans will) be doing is the cheer they give when I leave WWE."

During his time away from the ring, Barrett appeared in the WWE Studio movie Dead Man Down, starring Colin Farrell.

"(Being away from WWE) takes you out of the goldfish bowl and you're able to look at the aspects of your own work," said Barrett. "You can critique yourself."

"There's a saying that it's never a good time to get injured. We were four weeks from Wrestlemania. It was very disappointing. It's a huge relief to get back on TV. I've been doing live events for the last four weeks. But it was great to get back under the cameras and bright lights."

Barrett is looking forward to being under those lights in Ottawa.

Whether it's stepping into the ring with Cena, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, or anyone else on the WWE roster for that matter, Barrett fully intends to be the best.

"I want to be the first English WWE world champion."

And don't bet against him ... he may just punch you in the mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Wade Barrett Talks Missing WrestleMania Due to Injury etc..   Wade Barrett Talks Missing WrestleMania Due to Injury etc.. EmptyWed 12 Sep 2012, 12:36 am

The heel role fits him, it is cool to see him back on tv.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Wade Barrett Talks Missing WrestleMania Due to Injury etc..   Wade Barrett Talks Missing WrestleMania Due to Injury etc.. EmptyWed 12 Sep 2012, 1:45 am

I'm not really a fan of his but good luck to him.

I can't envision him as a face so I think he'll get his wish of staying as a heel.

And I would think that he would get his big wish of being the first ever English World Champ.

Regal blew his shot after he won the KOTR a few years back so Wade really has no true competition. The way he was being built up before his injury makes me thing he'll win the WHT next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wade Barrett Talks Missing WrestleMania Due to Injury etc..   Wade Barrett Talks Missing WrestleMania Due to Injury etc.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wade Barrett Talks Missing WrestleMania Due to Injury etc..
Page 1 of 1