Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaitlyn 'Injury' Update + Maria Menounos Returning To WWE?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Kaitlyn 'Injury' Update + Maria Menounos Returning To WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Kaitlyn 'Injury' Update + Maria Menounos Returning To WWE?   Kaitlyn 'Injury' Update + Maria Menounos Returning To WWE? EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 4:57 pm

-- WWE.com posted an article that says Kaitlyn has a "torn tendon" from being assaulted at Night of Champions last night. They're going with the storyline that she won't need surgery but will be wearing a brace for several weeks.

- The Kaitlyn injury, which was revealed at Night of Champions, is simply a storyline injury.

-- There is a lot of talk of brining back Maria Menounos to WWE. Word is that she may be brought in for an angle at WrestleMania 29.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn 'Injury' Update + Maria Menounos Returning To WWE?   Kaitlyn 'Injury' Update + Maria Menounos Returning To WWE? EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 9:30 pm

I knew about Kaitlyn's injury yesterday when I posted it in my Raw Diva Discussion Thread.

I guess it's good to further her injury storyline.

She'll probably get her revenge on Eve soon enough however I doubt she will win the belt from her anytime soon [if at all].

As for Maria Menounos coming back wtf.. I bet she'll pin Eve and who knows they may be stupid enough to make it for the belt.. -_-

If they were smart they would let Beth beat her ass finally and be done with her for the most part. It does the division no favors to have a non wrestler come in and beat your top competitors. I mean Beth was the Divas Champ when she lost to her at WM 28 earlier this year. Even being a tag match it is sad..
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn 'Injury' Update + Maria Menounos Returning To WWE?   Kaitlyn 'Injury' Update + Maria Menounos Returning To WWE? EmptyTue 18 Sep 2012, 9:49 pm

I don't get why they want to bring in Maria Menounos everytime. I mean she is good at the job she does. But they need to for once focus on their own talent. I mean It was fun for me to see Snooki in a match. really the celebrity diva concept is running it's course I feel cause they seem to always try to have the divas working with a celebrity. I mean honestly I doubt I would want to see Snooki in another match. I think it was a cool one time thing. So I was fine with that. But unless they are gonna get someone new focus on pushing their division.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn 'Injury' Update + Maria Menounos Returning To WWE?   Kaitlyn 'Injury' Update + Maria Menounos Returning To WWE? EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 6:12 am

I agree ^

I am all for Menounous coming back, for a celebrity she isn't awful...however I am sick of the divas being rammed into multi diva or guest celebrity matches. When the hell are we going to have a divas title match at WM...or a singles match with any importance.

I really thought Layla v McCool was the only option in WWE's head, but they went with Snooki...so who knows the next time we will get 1 v 1
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn 'Injury' Update + Maria Menounos Returning To WWE?   Kaitlyn 'Injury' Update + Maria Menounos Returning To WWE? EmptyWed 19 Sep 2012, 8:15 pm

i hope Maria puts her foot down and tells officials to do what's best for the division. i like her and think she's a cool and bubbly person but if she was brought in again then it should just be in a character role. book her in a way that she would give extra attention to the division instead of taking it for herself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn 'Injury' Update + Maria Menounos Returning To WWE?   Kaitlyn 'Injury' Update + Maria Menounos Returning To WWE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn 'Injury' Update + Maria Menounos Returning To WWE?
Page 1 of 1