Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Matt Hardy Comments On Reby & Lita After Fan Takes Shot at Reby..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Matt Hardy Comments On Reby & Lita After Fan Takes Shot at Reby.. Empty
PostSubject: Matt Hardy Comments On Reby & Lita After Fan Takes Shot at Reby..   Matt Hardy Comments On Reby & Lita After Fan Takes Shot at Reby.. EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 9:12 pm

- A fan on Twitter wrote to Reby Sky and told her that she is nothing compared to Lita. The fan called Reby's relationship with Matt Hardy "sloppy seconds." Matt replied:

"Any hate on @RebySky due to my relationship with @AmyDumas that was 7 YEARS AGO is really absurd & invalid. Two TOTALLY different women who don't know one another, or are concerned about one another. My history is past tense, Reby is my present & future. Rebecca Reyes was with me when I was in my darkest days, stayed with me, & she helped keep me in check to make changes I needed to make. I appreciate that more than I can put into words. Insulting her about a non-existent issue just becomes unnecessary cyber-hate spewed over social media. And Reby will fight & strike back, that's just how she's wired-to fight for what she believes & who she loves. This issue only lingers because wrestling fans won't let it go. Everyone involved has-it's time everyone else does also."

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2012/0929/556733/jack-swagger/#ixzz27uJSV24x
Back to top Go down

Matt Hardy Comments On Reby & Lita After Fan Takes Shot at Reby..
Page 1 of 1