Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fox Orders Third Year of 'The X Factor'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Fox Orders Third Year of 'The X Factor' Empty
PostSubject: Fox Orders Third Year of 'The X Factor'   Fox Orders Third Year of 'The X Factor' EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012, 5:52 pm

Fox Orders Third Year of 'The X Factor' THE-X-FACTOR_510x383

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/22/fox-orders-third-year-of-the-x-factor/

Simon Cowell and his music competition isn’t going away anytime soon: Fox has ordered a third season of The X Factor.

“I couldn’t be happier about The X Factor already being renewed for another season,” said Cowell in a statement. “I am so proud of the show and the team who have made it this season. I want to thank our incredible sponsors for their support and creativity, and FOX for going out of their way to do everything they can to make this show a success. Most importantly, I have to personally thank our amazing fans for the support and enthusiasm they have given to THE X FACTOR. Our main commitment will always be to find great talent, and let’s not forget, we are now days away from our first live shows. The gloves are off! Expect fireworks!”

Season to date, the talent show is averaging a 3.9 rating among adults 18-49 and 10.6 million viewers. Fox brags that it is a Top 15 show this fall among adults 18-49 and adults 18-34.

The conclusion of the judges round will air Tuesday at a special time from 9:30-10:30 p.m., when Cowell, Demi Lovato, L.A. Reid and Britney Spears reveal the 16 acts that will continue in the competition. On Nov. 1, the 16 will perform on a special two-and-a-half hour show hosted by Khloé Kardashian Odom and Mario Lopez.
Back to top Go down

Fox Orders Third Year of 'The X Factor'
Page 1 of 1