Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Settles Lawsuit With Bubba The Love Sponge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Hulk Hogan Settles Lawsuit With Bubba The Love Sponge Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Settles Lawsuit With Bubba The Love Sponge   Hulk Hogan Settles Lawsuit With Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012, 6:07 pm

Source: E! Online

Hulk Hogan has settled his lawsuit with former best friend Todd Alan Clem, a.k.a. Bubba the Love Sponge. Terms of the settlement are confidential, however Clem issued a public apology to Hogan on his radio show this morning.

"I am now convinced that Hulk Hogan was unaware of the presence of the recording device in my bedroom," Clem said. "I am convinced [Hulk Hogan] had no knowledge that he was being taped...It is my belief that Hulk is not involved, and has not ever been involved, in trying to release the video, or exploit it, or otherwise gain from the video's release in any way."

Hogan's attorney, David R. Houston, stated that his client was "pleased" with Bubba telling the truth and apologizing.

Hogan's lawsuit against Gawker.com remains pending, and a hearing for his request for an injunction will be held next Thursday, November 8th.
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Settles Lawsuit With Bubba The Love Sponge
Page 1 of 1