Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip?

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip? Empty
PostSubject: Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip?   Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip? EmptySun 04 Nov 2012, 5:21 am

The title is what happened to a lady who did not leave a tip for her pizza delivery man.. Shocked

It got me wondering if people here tipped and if so how much they did.

On my other forum the threads about this have gotten quite crazy but I wanted to see what people here thought.

On a second note how many people have worked at a job where they could get tips? Do you have any good and or really bad experiences with getting tipped/not tipped?

As for me I almost always leave/give a tip. Usually it is 10-20% unless the service was really bad/good.

Here is the article btw:

http://www.kcci.com/news/central-iowa/Caught-on-video-Pizza-delivery-man-urinates-on-woman-s-door/-/9357080/17248732/-/xh6yfx/-/index.html#ixzz2BEweZ3Va

^ Link has a video from the news about the story [shows apartment video of the incident!]..

DES MOINES, Iowa —

A Des Moines pizza delivery man was caught on video urinating on a customer's door Thursday.

The incident happened at the Deer Ridge Apartments.

Chloe Teply said she ordered a Pizza Hut pizza delivered to her apartment on Thursday night. She knew she probably didn't have enough to tip the driver.

"It's just one of those things where unfortunately, I don't have the money," said Teply.

Teply didn't think any more about the tip until she saw yellow liquid on her doorstep a few hours later.

"I was like 'Hmmm who was at my door that might be upset with me' and it kind of hit me that it was the pizza delivery guy," said Teply.

Security cameras are posted around the apartment complex. The incident was captured on video.

Apartment manager Sheri Larson accessed the camera outside Teply's apartment and showed KCCI reporter Amanda Lewis what was recorded on the video.

"So he's giving her the pizza and he starts to leave," said Larson.

But the video shows the delivery man pauses on the stairs after the delivery.

"Sets down his pizza bag and he walks back up and you see him there doing his duty. I can't believe it. I was appalled. And then he turns around to exit again you'll see his pants are undone and he's just tucking his shirt back in and zipping up," said Larson, watching the recorded video.

Larson called the Pizza Hut restaurant near 63rd Street and Grand Avenue.

"I called the store manager and he was actually very cooperative. He actually came down and viewed the videotape himself," said Larson.

Larson said the manager told her that the driver would be fired.

Teply said she would like to see more happen.

"I mean is he going to come back and clean it up? I didn't expect him to, but maybe I should make a few phone calls and see what he's doing," said Teply.

Teply said she feels for the guy who she thought was about her age and probably struggling too, but she said a few dollars shouldn't have warranted this.

"If you're going to be really upset about things like that then maybe you shouldn't be a pizza delivery driver at all," said Teply.

The Pizza Hut manager told KCCI that the driver has been fired.

Larson said she is talking to police to see if charges can be filed in the case.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip?   Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip? EmptySun 04 Nov 2012, 8:27 am

i tip $5 to anyone really...

but at Tee Jay's Country place there's this cute waiter named Cameron. I never let anyone wait on me but him. He even gave me his work schedule. He's a good waiter. He always keeps my glass full and constantly stops to check on me. Doesnt hurt he's so sexy hehe. I usually tip him $10...
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip?   Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip? EmptySun 04 Nov 2012, 12:28 pm

I don't thin I've ever tipped, but I've also grown up in a society where tipping isn't commonplace. I certainly wouldn't urinate on someones front door if id been delivering something and didnt get tipped. To me it would seem normal, not an offense.
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip?   Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip? EmptySun 04 Nov 2012, 5:06 pm

For Pizza, we usually tip $2-3.

Whenever we go to a restaurant, usually $4-5.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip?   Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip? EmptySun 04 Nov 2012, 5:16 pm

Pizza/Chinese Food -2 or 3 dollars
Getting my haircut - 2 to 5 dollars
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip?   Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip? EmptyTue 06 Nov 2012, 6:32 am

Everyone I know that has been to America has said how big they are on tipping. Like if you don't tip the taxi driver, he'll be rude and shit, and other stuff like that. They seem to want tips for everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip?   Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pizza Delivery Man Pees at Non-Tipper's Door! How Much Do You Usually Tip?
Page 1 of 1