Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angle Feels Dissed by WWE?, Updates His Current health, Talks Potential U.K. TNA PPV

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Angle Feels Dissed by WWE?, Updates His Current health, Talks Potential U.K. TNA PPV  Empty
PostSubject: Angle Feels Dissed by WWE?, Updates His Current health, Talks Potential U.K. TNA PPV    Angle Feels Dissed by WWE?, Updates His Current health, Talks Potential U.K. TNA PPV  EmptyFri 16 Nov 2012, 10:43 pm

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_66674.shtml

TNA star Kurt Angle continued his U.K. media tour promoting TNA's January U.K. Tour and "British Bootcamp" premiere by talking to the Daily Star about WWE, TNA topics, and his current health. The following are highlights.

-- Angle said he's not holding his breath for a WWE Hall of Fame invite, but says “sometimes it does feel a little bit like Kurt Angle never existed" in WWE.

“The best times I had were with WWE. Will it come back full circle? I don’t know. I do know that I’m not going to stand by the door and wait for an invite," Angle said. “I deserve it. I am very happy right now with TNA. Will it happen? I never answer that one way or the other because in pro wrestling you just don’t know."

-- Angle, 43, said his current health is up-and-down. He said some days he feels like he's 53-years-old and other days he feels like a 20-year-old in the ring.

"Obviously in wrestling you’re going to give up a lot of your health. Your knees, your neck, your back and you are never going to be at 100 percent all the time," Angle said. "I'm starting to feel it at 43."

-- Regarding TNA's presence in the U.K., Angle said he would not be surprised to see a PPV in the U.K. soon, especially with WWE considering options for a U.K. PPV.

“A PPV would be a milestone. We’ll get there eventually. The attendance is always right, so one day it may be possible to do what WWE does," Angle said. "We view the U.K. as equal to the USA at TNA. We couldn’t look at it any other way."
Back to top Go down

Angle Feels Dissed by WWE?, Updates His Current health, Talks Potential U.K. TNA PPV
Page 1 of 1