Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Larry Hagman aka Dallas Star JR Ewing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

R.I.P. Larry Hagman aka Dallas Star JR Ewing Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Larry Hagman aka Dallas Star JR Ewing   R.I.P. Larry Hagman aka Dallas Star JR Ewing EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 1:25 am

Larry Hagman, who played J.R. the conniving, villainous head of the Ewing clan on the TV series Dallas, died today at a Dallas hospital, sources close to the actor told the Dallas Morning News. He was 81. Born in Fort Worth, Hagman was the son of legendary actress Mary Martin. He played the character in the long-running primetime soap from 1978 through 1991 on CBS. He returned last year when the series was resurrected on TNT, focusing on a new generation of Ewings. Prior to Dallas, Hagman’s biggest TV role has been as the astronaut Major Anthony Nelson on NBC’s I Dream Of Jeannieopposite Barbara Eden. Among those confirming the death were Linda Gray’s agent, Jeffrey Lane, who said the actress was at Hagman’s bedside when he died. Lane said another co-star, Patrick Duffy, was also present. Hagman appeared in Season 1 of the Dallas reboot and had filmed part of Season 2. When his mother moved to New York to continue her acting career, Hagman lived with his grandmother in Los Angeles until she died. He then moved to New York where he eventually followed his mother to the stage. After years of guest turns on TV, Hagman landed in I Dream Of Jeannie which ran for five years. In 1964 he made his film debut in Ensign Pulver and appeared in Fail Safe which starred Henry Fonda.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

R.I.P. Larry Hagman aka Dallas Star JR Ewing Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Larry Hagman aka Dallas Star JR Ewing   R.I.P. Larry Hagman aka Dallas Star JR Ewing EmptySat 24 Nov 2012, 1:29 am

thats sad Teary Eyed, RIP.
Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Larry Hagman aka Dallas Star JR Ewing
Page 1 of 1