Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michelle Talks About Sharmell As Friend, Character, etc

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Michelle Talks About Sharmell As Friend, Character, etc Empty
PostSubject: Michelle Talks About Sharmell As Friend, Character, etc   Michelle Talks About Sharmell As Friend, Character, etc EmptyFri 28 Dec 2012, 12:10 pm

Michelle Talks About Sharmell As Friend, Character, etc Tumblr_m87bbjEeKn1qavutpo1_500
http://michellemccool.net/wordpressing/index.php/2012/12/exclusive-michelle-talks-about-sharmell/

The Dearest Friend: “I absolutely love her to death. She’s like a sister to me. I think she is so beautiful, inside and out. We clicked right away; she was on SmackDown the whole time that I was. We became instant friends — we just hit it off since day one and our friendship just grew from there.”

King Booker & Queen Sharmell: “She’s a great actress [...] I remember just being in awe: I was watching a backstage segment between she and King Booker at the time, and they were hilarious on screen as it is — I’ve always enjoyed watching them. But, I remember the camera counting down: 3… 2… 1… and her just going into her character. I was truly in amazement! I was like: “Wow! She’s good, and I wish I was half as good as her.” [...] She is a true entertainer, great in all forms of the word. I think she brought a lot to Booker’s character at the time, and they just fed off each other so well.”

Long Live the Queen: “I love her to death. I can’t say enough kind things about her. She’s one of the smartest, most intelligent people I’ve ever met in my entire life. Love her and her entire family dearly.”

Let Them Eat Cake: “She’s just one of those people that you could trust with your life, and I have. She was always there when you needed her: when you needed to laugh, when you needed an ear — whatever you needed! I know I can always count on her. For that, I will be eternally grateful. She has just blessed the world by being here and that amazing of a person. I love her, love, love, love with all my heart.”

Video is in the spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Talks About Sharmell As Friend, Character, etc   Michelle Talks About Sharmell As Friend, Character, etc EmptySat 29 Dec 2012, 1:29 am

[color=blue] aww thats really nice, glad her and Sharmell are such good friends. I like the pic.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Talks About Sharmell As Friend, Character, etc   Michelle Talks About Sharmell As Friend, Character, etc EmptySat 29 Dec 2012, 3:14 am

Yeah I forgot they were such good friends.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Talks About Sharmell As Friend, Character, etc   Michelle Talks About Sharmell As Friend, Character, etc EmptySat 29 Dec 2012, 5:53 pm

I used to Love Sharmell her feud with Melina was Funny as hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle Talks About Sharmell As Friend, Character, etc   Michelle Talks About Sharmell As Friend, Character, etc Empty

Back to top Go down

Michelle Talks About Sharmell As Friend, Character, etc
Page 1 of 1