Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey! the diva search is back...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Hey! the diva search is back... Empty
PostSubject: Hey! the diva search is back...   Hey! the diva search is back... EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 10:54 am

Quote :
WWE is bringing back the Diva Search contest. Julie Stenz, WWE's Director of Partner Marketing, said there will be a ten-week competition during WWE's "regularly scheduled" WWE programming and there will be sponsorship opportunities for the Diva Search segments.

and...

Quote :
The WWE Diva Search could be making a comeback, according to a report on PWTorch.

According to a user who wrote into the site, WWE held a conference today for the marketing industry, highlighting new sponsorship opportunities within WWE, including the return of the Diva Search.

It’s reported that WWE’s Director of Partner Marketing, Julie Stenz made mention of the return of the Diva Search, noting that sponsorship opportunities are available for the competition.

The competition is said to be pencilled in for 10 weeks on regular WWE programming (i.e. Raw, SmackDown etc).

from : http://www.diva-dirt.com/2011/01/27/...k-diva-search/
---

shrug

so much for bringing up FCW talent to the main roster now....

less tv time for real divas caus they'll be busy giving all the tv time to these nobodies...put this shit on wwe.com
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Hey! the diva search is back...   Hey! the diva search is back... EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 2:33 pm

I'm Kinda 50/50 on this one.Although The Diva Search had a bunch of non female wrestlers We Did get some good ones out of it such As Michelle McCool,Eve Torres,Layla El,Maryse,Christy Hemme.But Who Knows maybe they will use the NXT Girls For This I can see Paige,Charlotte,Sasha Banks,Emma,Anya,Summer Rae in it.It Will Give them All A good shot on TV to see how they are and a decent start to All there careers so I'm not gonna judge this until I see it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Hey! the diva search is back...   Hey! the diva search is back... EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 7:42 pm

i dont care about who it produces..i care that the 6-7 minute DS segment is time wasted when we could be getting better diva matches..or maybe get chances for WWE to bring FCW ladies to te main roster.

if they do the DS again on WWE.com like they did with Eve's then i wont mind.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Hey! the diva search is back...   Hey! the diva search is back... EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 8:08 pm

But what if they used the NXT girls only and If they were wrestling? There not gonna have them all in biknis and eat ice cream and Pie since this is a pg Erra.I see them just doing the same thing they did on NXT but just now on the main show.I wouldn't mind if they did the diva search on SD and had the Main Divas on Raw I wouldn't mind that at all.Maybe Layla can host it since she's not doing anything anyways.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hey! the diva search is back...   Hey! the diva search is back... EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 8:26 pm

still a waste of time when we could be getting better matches/storylines with current talent.

diva search should be a wwe.com exclusive
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Hey! the diva search is back...   Hey! the diva search is back... EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 8:59 pm

I don't mind the Diva Search being On The Main show as long as it Dosent get in the way Of everything Like How it was in 2004 we got a divas match and then the Diva Search girls would get there own time.But I do wonder how this would work.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Hey! the diva search is back...   Hey! the diva search is back... EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 10:19 pm

The Diva-Dirt link you provided doesn't work..?

Anyways I'm not looking forward to this at all.

Even if the Diva Dirt did give the WWE some good wrestlers [down the road] in McCool, Eve, Layla it also took a lot of time and gave us bad wrestlers as well..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! the diva search is back...   Hey! the diva search is back... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey! the diva search is back...
Page 1 of 1