Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edge Reveals His Favorite Tag Team Partners Not Named Christian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Edge Reveals His Favorite Tag Team Partners Not Named Christian Empty
PostSubject: Edge Reveals His Favorite Tag Team Partners Not Named Christian   Edge Reveals His Favorite Tag Team Partners Not Named Christian EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 1:51 am

http://www.fightingspiritmagazine.co.uk/art/news/136/adam-copeland-talks-tag-team-wrestling

Better known to longtime wrestling fans as Edge (left, with Christian), Adam Copeland's forced retirement – due to severe neck injuries - in 2011 is still a talking point discussed today. Far from bitter, the ex-star has moved on in his life, speaking happily about a fruitful career. Indeed, it's fair to say that the man accomplished everything he could have ever dreamed in wrestling, during a career spanning nearly 20 years.

Speaking recently to FSM, Copeland was very vocal on his enjoyment of tag team wrestling, outlining that he found great chemistry with more than just his best friend, Christian.

“(Besides Christian) I really enjoyed working with Rey Mysterio when we were up against Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit, and The Guerreros. The tag team with Randy Orton and myself was another one that I loved being a part of. I also got the chance to team with one of my childhood heroes, Hulk Hogan, and that was an incredible experience. Chris Jericho and I were really excited about teaming together, but we didn't get to sink our teeth into what we could have done as a team. We really wanted to throw it back to the glory days of Pat Patterson and Ray Stevens. We were committed, we were coming up with team moves, and all of the things were made to work. That's one where I think we would have done some killer stuff”, Copeland told FSM.

“I think it's a good thing to see the tag division getting a lot more air-time, because there are so many more things that can happen in the context of a tag team match. There are so many more elements and different spectacular things you can do with four bodies, as opposed to just two. It might not be as compelling from the standpoint of a nip-and-tuck battle, but there are different elements that can be so entertaining to a well-done tag team match, which really got lost for a log time, and not through the fault of the wrestlers”.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Edge Reveals His Favorite Tag Team Partners Not Named Christian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge Reveals His Favorite Tag Team Partners Not Named Christian   Edge Reveals His Favorite Tag Team Partners Not Named Christian EmptyThu 24 Jan 2013, 1:40 am

Besides liking him with Christian, I liked RatedRKO as well. I agree with his comments on the division.
Back to top Go down

Edge Reveals His Favorite Tag Team Partners Not Named Christian
Page 1 of 1