Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former WWE Trainer Says Dean Ambrose Has Been 'Misunderstood' Backstage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Former WWE Trainer Says Dean Ambrose Has Been 'Misunderstood' Backstage  Empty
PostSubject: Former WWE Trainer Says Dean Ambrose Has Been 'Misunderstood' Backstage    Former WWE Trainer Says Dean Ambrose Has Been 'Misunderstood' Backstage  EmptyTue 22 Jan 2013, 8:07 am

Source: Fighting Spirit Magazine

Former WWE trainer Tom Prichard recently penned a guest column for FSM, during which Prichard discussed Dean Ambrose and what made him special. Prichard noted that Ambrose was hard to read unless you've been around people with his personality type.

"Perhaps because of that, he's been misunderstood backstage – or at least he was when I was in WWE," said Prichard. "He's trying to keep that mystery about him, and be different – breaking the mold, so to speak. Ambrose has a unique style and presence, and he reminds me a lot of Johnny Valentine. William Regal was one of the first to recognize how smart he was, and that stamp of approval is good enough for me".
Back to top Go down

Former WWE Trainer Says Dean Ambrose Has Been 'Misunderstood' Backstage
Page 1 of 1