Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Rumble discussion

Go down 
+2
#WeWantTaryn
Angelus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 11:57 pm

Orton Eleminated
Ziggler eleminated by Sheamus
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Jan 2013, 11:59 pm

Sheamus eleminated by Ryback
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 12:02 am

Cena Eleminated Ryback

John Cena wins the Royal Rumble
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 12:13 am

The Rock vs Punk is now
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 12:15 am

Not Suprised But VERY disappointed Cena didn't need to win this thu could of easily gave it to someone else that really needed this push.Oh and the people who were In this royal rumble was a huge let down to me.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 12:52 am

The Rock about to do the people's elbow

the lights go off shield attacks Rock triple powerbomb through the table

Punk gets up rolls the rock in the ring and pins him for the three count

Vince comes out to strip Punk of the title for the shield interfering and Punk claiming we don't know who it was. The Rock says not like this ask Vince to restart the match Vince Agrees

The Rock hits the people's elbow and win the title.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 12:55 am

WORST PPV EVER OMG I CAN'T BELIVE THIS!!!!! wtf
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:05 am

Okay, my thoughts;

1. I would've preferred Miz/Cesaro's first bout on PPV rather than Scholars v Hell No for what the 12'th time? The match was so boring, and the only good thing would've been Scholars winning, but nope another lame ending.
...Was good to see friction between Kane/Bryan, hopefully this leads to a fued between the two after they drop the titles. Good way to get Bryan over as a top face without Kane.

2. Four matches? Seriously? This is a what, three hour PPV and yet they only had four matches, yet the rumble still got a shit amount of time? Why can't they ever get over the 60 min mark anymore? And even the CM Punk v Rock match seemed short.

3. CM Punk v Rock was a let down. I was expecting something amazing, but nothing. We didn't even see a GTS, how bad. The shield interfering just killed the match, it was so obvious it was them and so obvious McMahon would come out. At least CM Punk technically defended against Rock, but it will be interesting if there is something that happens with CM Punk/Shield soon.

4. The Rumble. Cool to see the likes of Goldust, and Chris Jericho was a huge suprise. Was disappointed there was no Carlito/Benjamin/Morrison returns. Kofi's spot was pretty funny and good, there was a lot of storytelling in this rumble. I honestly expected Ziggler to win, and was so furious when it was Ryback, Sheamus & Cena, three of whom I didn't want to win. So glad Ryback didn't win, but Cena doesn't need this win, he could have easily challenged Rock for the title at WM without this. Ziggler needed this more than anyone, and they blew making him a huge star.

It does honestly infuritate me. They bitch there are no good star power, yet they give Cena unneeded wins and opportunities which others could have benefitted from. Heck, I liked the idea of Heath Slater winning the rumble better than this shit. And it was so predictable Ryback would be 30, why do the top 4 stars in the WWE have to be 19 and over? Its just complete bs and happens every year.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:12 am

I'm Just Upset that This Is How CM Punks Title Reign ends I wanted him to Atleast keep it till WM.As For Cena winning the Royal Rumble not surprised By That At All.So it looks like Rock and Cena AGAIN.The ONLY thing that can save All of this is if Cena Unexpectly Turns Heel which won't happen.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:18 am

They could've made Ziggler HUGE.

Wins Royal Rumble, goes on to WM to defeat Alberto Del Rio for the World Title. In the Main Event of Rock vs Cena, Rock retains only for Ziggler to cash in his money in the bank and become a unified champion. But nope...The only person Rock vs Cena is helping is Cena, who doesn't need the rub of the Rock. CM Punk needed the rub, and having him semi go over Rock at RR was a good thing, even losing to the Rock was still a good thing for him. But win or lose against Cena, Rock gains and loses nothing.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:23 am

Ziggler couldn't do that his MITB briefcase is only for the World Title he can't use it on the WWE Championship.Cena had the WWE one but lost his match.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:25 am

But his won the world title, so technically he cant cash it in on himself, so the next best thing :P

Seriously, the shit WWE comes up with I'm sure they could figure out a way around this.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:29 am

They would of switched it

They considered earlier this year Cena win MITB from Ziggler and to be able to cash it in on The Rock at Wrestlemania they just would of played it off like it never had that role.

This is something that could of helped Cesaro or Barrett more then Ziggler. I mean Ziggler gonna get a title run. They need to get Barrett and Cesaro more over
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 1:42 am

I like Cesaro I think one way he could get more over is if he started talking in 5 diffrent languages to the crowd to get a cheap pop and also continue to wear the American outfit he wears to mock USA then USA chants can pop when he wrestles then bring in Jack Swagger the All American American to have him face off for the USA title.Thats one way he can get over.

As for Wade Barrett Have him attack Sheamus for awhile to a point when he "Injures" him and puts him out of action for awhile.Barret would run around and brag about him taking out Sheamus his reasons could be like how he's the real true brawler in the WWE and no one can out brawl him.He has a bunch of squash matches showing off his brawler skills he try's to take out another top superstar but Sheamus returns and them two brawl until a match is announced the face off in maybe some type if boxing match or something.

There here are two good ones I should be part of WWE Creative team I could get the job done!!!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 2:57 am

I remember the 2005 rumble where we had Cena face off against Batista, neither rumble winners or world champions, and we saw someone fresh win. Why can't we have something like that anymore? Batista was a nobody before his rumble win and look where that took him off to.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 4:07 am

We knew it would be Rock-Cena II at Wrestlemania from the moment last year's Wrestlemania ended.

We knew Rock would win the Championship from Punk back at Raw 1000 as soon as he announced he was challenging for the belt at Royal Rumble.

So, since Rock-Cena II for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania was already set in stone back in July, and the winner of the Royal Rumble gets the title shot at Wrestlemania... There really wasn't any way around Cena winning.

Why Rock-Cena II as the main event for Wrestlemania, rather than, say, Punk-Cesaro? Simple: Business. What will get the most buyrates for the biggest PPV of the year from the casual fans? Wrestlemania is geared towards the casual fans, the folks who are only going to buy one PPV, as well as the folks who don't watch the shows, every week.

I was about to say things have changed since the Attitude & Ruthless Aggression Eras, but then I remembered they did Rock vs Austin at Wrestlemania three times in a five year period. smile
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 4:27 am

SAVE.US.XXX wrote:
They could've made Ziggler HUGE.

Wins Royal Rumble, goes on to WM to defeat Alberto Del Rio for the World Title. In the Main Event of Rock vs Cena, Rock retains only for Ziggler to cash in his money in the bank and become a unified champion. But nope...The only person Rock vs Cena is helping is Cena, who doesn't need the rub of the Rock. CM Punk needed the rub, and having him semi go over Rock at RR was a good thing, even losing to the Rock was still a good thing for him. But win or lose against Cena, Rock gains and loses nothing.

They could have done this plan just not exactly like this so DL is wrong.

First Dolph would have to win the Royal Rumble and pick WWE Champion [The Rock or whoever ends up WWE Champ come WM 29] as his WM 29 opponent.

That match would be set so he has a for sure chance to be WWE Champion.

Second thing that would need to happen would could go two, or more, ways:

*Dolph cashes in his MITB on ADR [or other WHC] before WM 29. This means Dolph would go into WM 29 as WHC. He'd likely have to defend his belt that night against whoever [ADR/Sheamus/Orton?] but he could win the match. Considering for the last 2 years the WHT match has been the first match of the night he has a long time to rest for his WWE Title match with The Rock, or other WWE Champ if not Rock. If Ziggler as WHC wins the WWE Championship match he would be the Undisputed Champion!

*The only slight difference I could have seen happening in this dream scenario is that Dolph would cash in on ADR or whoever else is the WHC at WM 29. That way he'd be going into the PPV as WHC and the WWE Champion would have to defend his title against him.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 4:00 pm

Oh ok silva once again you wanna correct me and say I'm wrong first off I know what I'm talking about so I really wanna know where I'm wrong at on this one because dolphs money in the bank is only for the world heavyweight championship.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Jan 2013, 4:38 pm

I'm not going to type my previous post out again so read it for once and you'll see why you are wrong. Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 115218
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble discussion   Royal Rumble discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2