Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Photo Of Bret Hart's Knee After Surgery + Bret Hart Talks Montreal And Relationship With WWE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Photo Of Bret Hart's Knee After Surgery + Bret Hart Talks Montreal And Relationship With WWE Empty
PostSubject: Photo Of Bret Hart's Knee After Surgery + Bret Hart Talks Montreal And Relationship With WWE   Photo Of Bret Hart's Knee After Surgery + Bret Hart Talks Montreal And Relationship With WWE EmptyTue 05 Feb 2013, 11:38 pm

- Bret Hart confirmed on Twitter that he had knee surgery on Monday:

"Finally got a matching set ...." pic.twitter.com/WLdA9OnU

Photo Of Bret Hart's Knee After Surgery + Bret Hart Talks Montreal And Relationship With WWE BCXmegRCYAIdGwj

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0205/560153/photo-of-bret-hart-knee-after-surgery/#ixzz2K5BNLH50

------------------------------

Wrestle Talk TV Extra recently interviewed Bret "The Hitman" Hart. We posted a portion of the interview where Hart ripped Triple H's matches last week. Here is more from the interview, where Hart discussed the Montreal Screwjob:

"When I did go back to WWE a few years ago, that it was time to put a nail in the coffin for as far as Survivor Series and the screwjob and all that," said Hart. "I wanted to move past it on more personal reasons. I just felt that it was becoming a torment to me and probably even Shawn [Michaels], and Earl Hebner to a certain degree... I was kind of glad to make peace with it."

"I'll always appreciate what WWE's done for me. I'm on good terms with them now and I'm pretty respectful of the company and what now. But, I'll never forget what happened. Never. It's done now and it's over with, but I always feel that it was my defining moment, maybe not just as a wrestler, but as a person. I wouldn't take it back for a second. It I had to do it all over again, I think I'd end up doing the same thing."

Hart also discussed the Wrestling With Shadows documentary and people criticizing his reaction to the screwjob. You can watch the entire clip above. The full uncut, 60-minute interview will be posted soon on the Wrestle Talk TV Youtube Channel.

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0205/560143/bret-hart-says-he-will-never-forget-montreal-but-would-do-it/#ixzz2K5BrQtvr
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Photo Of Bret Hart's Knee After Surgery + Bret Hart Talks Montreal And Relationship With WWE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Of Bret Hart's Knee After Surgery + Bret Hart Talks Montreal And Relationship With WWE   Photo Of Bret Hart's Knee After Surgery + Bret Hart Talks Montreal And Relationship With WWE EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 1:35 am

ouch that looks painful.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Photo Of Bret Hart's Knee After Surgery + Bret Hart Talks Montreal And Relationship With WWE   Photo Of Bret Hart's Knee After Surgery + Bret Hart Talks Montreal And Relationship With WWE EmptyWed 06 Feb 2013, 2:58 am

Yeah it is a pretty nasty scar.

Good luck to him dealing with it healing etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo Of Bret Hart's Knee After Surgery + Bret Hart Talks Montreal And Relationship With WWE   Photo Of Bret Hart's Knee After Surgery + Bret Hart Talks Montreal And Relationship With WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Photo Of Bret Hart's Knee After Surgery + Bret Hart Talks Montreal And Relationship With WWE
Page 1 of 1