Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I, FRANKENSTEIN To Be Released In 3D; ENDER'S GAME Coming In IMAX

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

I, FRANKENSTEIN To Be Released In 3D; ENDER'S GAME Coming In IMAX Empty
PostSubject: I, FRANKENSTEIN To Be Released In 3D; ENDER'S GAME Coming In IMAX   I, FRANKENSTEIN To Be Released In 3D; ENDER'S GAME Coming In IMAX EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 1:34 am

During an analyst call Tuesday, Lionsgate's Motion Picture Group co-chairman Rob Friedman announced that the studio's upcoming comic book adaptation, I, Frankenstein, will be released in 3D. The horror film, which stars Aaron Eckhart, Bill Nighy and Yvonne Strahovski, is slated for a September 13th release. It is based on Kevin Grevioux's graphic novel of the same name. Additionally, it was confirmed that Ender's Game (November 1st) and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (November 22nd) will be released in the IMAX format. "We’re selective. We do it where we think it’s appropriate for the creative, as well as for the consumer enjoyment," Friedman said. For more info, including for the young adult adaptation Divergent, click the source link below. Do you plan on seeing any of these movies this fall?
Back to top Go down

I, FRANKENSTEIN To Be Released In 3D; ENDER'S GAME Coming In IMAX
Page 1 of 1