Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elimination Chamber Diva Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Elimination Chamber Diva Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Elimination Chamber Diva Discussion   Elimination Chamber Diva Discussion EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 12:13 am

To discuss about the divas and the match
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Diva Discussion   Elimination Chamber Diva Discussion EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 12:20 am

Kaitlyn retains the title with the spear on Tamina after Tamina missed the splash from the top rope.

Divas were shown watching backstage and Katilyn took a shot at Aj and Eve in a interview before the match. For those hopeing for Kaitlyn vs Aj
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Diva Discussion   Elimination Chamber Diva Discussion EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 12:21 am

Was it a decent match?
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Diva Discussion   Elimination Chamber Diva Discussion EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 12:24 am

match was short but good enough. about as much as we could have hoped for considering how little build it got. the roster is really shallow right now. it was just Layla, Rosa, Naomi, Cameron, Natalya and Aksana watching backstage. add in Alicia and AJ and that's all Kaitlyn has to choose from
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Diva Discussion   Elimination Chamber Diva Discussion EmptyMon 18 Feb 2013, 12:31 am

I think Kaitlyn and Tamina don't got no chemistry in the ring together it looked stiff. I mean It tell you wwe didn't care to make the match longer and don't think they could of put on a good match cause they put in a Ziggler vs Kofi match to fill time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination Chamber Diva Discussion   Elimination Chamber Diva Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Elimination Chamber Diva Discussion
Page 1 of 1