Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Responds To Punk Saying Hogan Had It Easy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Hulk Hogan Responds To Punk Saying Hogan Had It Easy Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Responds To Punk Saying Hogan Had It Easy   Hulk Hogan Responds To Punk Saying Hogan Had It Easy EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 4:15 am

Hulk Hogan Responds To Punk Saying Hogan Had It Easy 15924_1

The incendiary six-page interview with Hulk Hogan in Issue 90 of Fighting Spirit Magazine has been causing waves since FightingSpiritMagazine.co.uk first released a snippet of Hogan's brutal attack on Bret Hart's drawing power as a headliner several days ago. Going on to reveal yesterday how he would have stripped Jeff Hardy of the TNA World Title, rather than go through last month's UK tour without a champion, Hogan now has words for CM Punk.

On the January 7 episode of Raw, then-WWE Champ, CM Punk stated during a fiery in-ring promo that stars such as Bruno Sammartino and Hulk Hogan had it easy compared to him during their respective reigns as champion. Clearly used as a means to further cement Punk as an arrogant heel, the comments nonetheless ruffled some feathers; former world champion, 'Superstar' Billy Graham responded negatively on his Facebook page, feeling Punk showed a lack of respect in allowing the creative team to write him such a cheap heat-seeking statement.

Writing on Twitter days after Punk's promo on Raw, Hulk Hogan said, “I think CM Punk has stepped up and proved he can hold his own with anybody in the ring and anybody on the mic, he’s on a roll”. Responding in more detail during the recent exclusive interview with FSM, Hogan feels Punk needs to check his facts on exactly how tough Hogan had it during the 1980's; a decade Hogan dominated in the then-WWF.

“CM Punk never had to walk into a dressing room where he wasn't supposed to be. He never walked into Kansas City, where Harley Race was the champion for 20 years, where Harley had told all of his friends and neighbours that he was the only heavyweight champion, because he was the NWA champion”, Hogan declared. “CM Punk never walked into Kemper Arena and had Harley Race put a gun to his head and say, 'Get out of my town, kid'.

"So, does CM Punk have it easier than me? When I was flying 300 days a year, doing double-shots (Editor's note: two shows in one day), and there was no Rock and no 'Stone Cold' around, but just me (as the main event guy) for the first 15 years? During the day, I was flying from New York and stopping in St. Louis, taking a TV station manager out to lunch, and then in the afternoon getting to the building early in another town, like Chicago, and cutting a TV deal before wrestling that night. So, no, I don't think I had it easier than him.”

http://www.fightingspiritmagazine.co.uk/art/news/183/hulk-hogan-cm-punk-couldnt-walk-a-mile-in-my-shoes
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Hulk Hogan Responds To Punk Saying Hogan Had It Easy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Responds To Punk Saying Hogan Had It Easy   Hulk Hogan Responds To Punk Saying Hogan Had It Easy EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 1:53 pm

Umm...no one wanted Punk around here lol
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Responds To Punk Saying Hogan Had It Easy
Page 1 of 1