Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

I got a new job!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

I got a new job!!!! Empty
PostI got a new job!!!!

Starting Monday I will be working for JPMorgan. $12 an hour. I work 48 hours a week and I get paid time and a half for overtime. I'm so happy. I been wanting this job since like December and now I have it.

In other news, me and my bf are moving in together on the 25th of March.

I'm so happy!!!!

dance dance dance dance dance

jiggy jiggy

Thanks to Mia for my sig!!!
I got a new job!!!! Image112
I got a new job!!!! 1j3nfb
I got a new job!!!! 1jkn8
7x Best Mod winner, 12x First Lady (2x w/Mia, 1x w/Hailey, 1x w/ Venom), 8x Best Duo or Group (4x w/Tank, 1x w/Mia, 1x w/Jordan & Mia, 1x w/Kevin & Tank, 1x w/Jordan), Best Staff Member, 2x Best GFXer (Oct 2009, February 2011), Funniest Member (w/X Nov 2010), Best Reality Gamer (w/Stratus Jan 2011), 3x MOTM (Oct09 w/ Keri, Feb2010, Oct2010 w/Mintz), 1st ever Mia Achievement Award winner, 4x Best Provider, Best Newcomer, Best Overall Non-Staff member
~2010 Hall of Famer of the Year~
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Share this post on: redditgoogle

I got a new job!!!! :: Comments

Paul Wyatt
Re: I got a new job!!!!
Post Fri 01 Mar 2013, 3:02 pm by Paul Wyatt
Good stuff; congrats.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Fri 01 Mar 2013, 3:48 pm by #WeWantTaryn
Congrats Vixen!!!!
Did You Miss Her?
Post Fri 01 Mar 2013, 4:44 pm by Did You Miss Her?
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
King Silva
Post Fri 01 Mar 2013, 8:12 pm by King Silva
That is good that you got a job you wanted.

As for your personal life that is also really good.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Tue 05 Mar 2013, 9:14 pm by The Sexy Vixen
today marks my 2nd day at JPMorgan. It's a fun easy job and the people are nice. No rude customers. and the benefits are amazing.
King Silva
Post Wed 06 Mar 2013, 2:19 am by King Silva
That is great.

Rude customers would be hard to deal with.

There are enough rude people in this world...dealing with them at work would just be a little much.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Wed 06 Mar 2013, 10:52 pm by The Sexy Vixen
We were printing bank statements today and I saw Donald Trump's statement. didnt see the amount though but it was high.
#WeWantTaryn
Post Wed 06 Mar 2013, 11:09 pm by #WeWantTaryn
What Kinda Store is this anyway?
King Silva
Post Thu 07 Mar 2013, 12:08 am by King Silva
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
We were printing bank statements today and I saw Donald Trump's statement. didnt see the amount though but it was high.

Wow that is crazy!
X
Post Thu 07 Mar 2013, 1:52 am by X
King Silva wrote:
That is great.

There are enough rude people in this world...dealing with them at work would just be a little much.

Thats the thing, when you are a worker you have to put up with their shit and act all nice when they are abusing you. Its so sad how they abuse these people knowing full well they can't fight back without getting in trouble.
King Silva
Post Thu 07 Mar 2013, 3:18 am by King Silva
SAVE.US.XXX wrote:
King Silva wrote:
That is great.

Thats the thing, when you are a worker you have to put up with their shit and act all nice when they are abusing you. Its so sad how they abuse these people knowing full well they can't fight back without getting in trouble.

Agreed.

I doubt I'd last long in a job where I have to deal with rude ass bitches all the time.

That's one of the reasons why I'm getting a degree. king
X
Post Thu 07 Mar 2013, 1:27 pm by X
Degree or not, unfortunately we still have to put up with them somehow whether its face to face or over the phone Teary Eyed
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 07 Mar 2013, 11:30 pm by The Sexy Vixen
DL, I dont work in a store. I work in a warehouse of a bank. It's loud as fuck in there but such easy work. I just run the machine.
The Sexy Vixen
Post Thu 07 Mar 2013, 11:33 pm by The Sexy Vixen
But I agree with X, working customer service sucks cause people can be such dicks. They think they are entitled to treat you like shit cause they are the customers. After awhile it can really wear you down to get yelled at and cussed out daily.
Post  by Sponsored content

I got a new job!!!!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WD Lobby :: The Dazzling Divas Blog-
Jump to: