Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nicolas Cage Says He's Done Playing GHOST RIDER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Nicolas Cage Says He's Done Playing GHOST RIDER Empty
PostSubject: Nicolas Cage Says He's Done Playing GHOST RIDER   Nicolas Cage Says He's Done Playing GHOST RIDER EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 1:15 am

Speaking with MTV Splash Page, Nicolas Cage offers an update on a potential third outing as Marvel's Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider. He starred in 2007's Ghost Rider and last year's Spirit Of Vengeance - both distributed by Sony and both critically panned. Despite being talks about a third film, Cage says that he likely won't be involved. "I think the ship has sailed on that one. At least with me involved." He then expresses his thoughts on the "success" of the second movie. "Contrary to whatever the perception is, that was an enormously successful movie. We made it for, like, $47 or $48 million dollars, and it approached $200 million. I view that as a success. I think people need to know we did that on a shoestring budget. When you look at it that way you see the enormous talent of Mark Neveldine and Bryan Taylor, that they were able to accomplish that."

Cage then says that he believes that a third Ghost Rider movie will be made someday (he suggests using a female version), but his days of riding flaming motorcycles and swinging chains are over. "Personally, I'm done. I've done what I had to do with that part. You never say never, but right now, today, I would say that I'm done." You can next see Cage in Dreamworks' The Croods on March 22nd. Are you disappointed that he likely won't play Ghost Rider again?
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=75405#I6KLL5eY9MouSi18.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Nicolas Cage Says He's Done Playing GHOST RIDER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicolas Cage Says He's Done Playing GHOST RIDER   Nicolas Cage Says He's Done Playing GHOST RIDER EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 6:18 am

I personally never liked Ghost Rider.

Saw the first one nonetheless and was not impressed so I didn't bother with the sequel.

Considering the 2nd one made a profit I would expect them to make a third or just reboot with a new Ghost Rider.
Back to top Go down

Nicolas Cage Says He's Done Playing GHOST RIDER
Page 1 of 1