Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved....

Go down 
+3
Paul Wyatt
#WeWantTaryn
Dead
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved.... Empty
PostSubject: Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved....   Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved.... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 3:07 pm

After last night, this stable, which has been booked oh so poorly since last summer, may have FINALLY been rectified in terms of the angle going forward. Why?

Bully Ray.

Let's face it, this faction was being booked to look like a joke, and no, its not because of the fact that the biggest name in the group at the time was Devon. It was being booked to look like a joke due to the fact that TNA was beating their asses every week in matches. Their only high profile win was at Bound for Glory when it was revealed Devon was the first member (lets be honest, they shoulda had Park be revealed as a member, after being "kidnapped"). Yeah, they took out Sting, they beat down Angle and Storm, they took out Magnus, but at what cost? To lose to Joesph Park on PPV? To have their asses kicked by Angle and Joe at every turn?

For one, it took Creative WAY too long to reveal any members. Devon was refreshing, it was unexpected. But DOC, Knucks, Bischoff, Brisco....people knew they were in the group when the group first debuted yet TNA decided to pull the trigger MONTHS after the fact. Bad booking. You could call how Bischoff and Brisco got into the group from a mile away. Angle took Brisco under his wing, got him a GutCheck match against Bischoff, who in turn lost that match. Then you have D'Lo, who was in TNA Management, and was an "inside man" for the group. He knew everything that was gonna happen at any given time. Made sense. People are complaining that "no one knew who D'Lo was", but if you arent living under a rock and you read the dirt sheets, you know exactly what his role in TNA was. Again, made sense, if you like paying attention to LOGIC.

Two, they still have a thinner guy that has yet to be revealed, possibly the "founder". I've read on other forums that there's no need for Bischoff or Jarrett to even be included, but they still have to reveal who the thinner guy with the backwards cap was, if they even do that. It wouldnt make sense to have a group form "just cause" without a purpose. The nWo had purpose. Nexus had purpose. Immortal had purpose. The Shield has purpose FFS. If they never reveal Bischoff, Jarrett or anyone else as the founder, then whats the point? They havent explained why the group was formed in the first place, the perfect example would be to have Bischoff say he formed the group because TNA made him lose his job and he was out for revenge. Same with Jarrett.

Three, who cares that its all a bunch of nobodies sans Bully, Devon and Anderson in the group? If they're booked to look strong, then i dont see a problem with them being included. But that's the problem, TNA HASNT booked this group strong at all. Lockdown: Brisco won, albeit by interference. Lethal Lockdown: they lost, even though they should of won especially after rebounding from a weapon beatdown for 25 minutes by Team TNA. World Title: swerve having Bully Ray win and join the group. Clean sweep. How hard is that to book? I know a bunch of people on here has said the angle sucks, the group sucks, but instead of looking at WHY it sucks, they decide to look at whos in the group to determine that it sucks. The original Nexus didnt suck and they were booked to look super strong week in and week out. Why cant Aces & Eights? Oh wait, that would have to include logical thinking. Something which TNA does not have.

Inb4 "Crow" AJ Styles.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved....   Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved.... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 3:50 pm

I just recently started watching TNA and I'm not impressed At All with Them I feel like Theres too many Of Them and I honestly get lost with how many people are in the group some I don't even know who some are and where they came from.Theres a Big Diffrence when it comes to the nexus because that team actually worked out really well(The First Nexus not the one with CM Punk) as for Aces and Eights I don't understand the story why are they beating them all up why have up to 10 to 15 guys what's the point of putting Taz in the group and also D LO brown and earl Hener.Overall I feel like Theres just too many of them there should be a limit in factions like maybe 7 people in a faction having up to 10 to 15 people in a group can be a bit too much.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved....   Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved.... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 4:55 pm

DOC, Knucks, Bischoff, Brisco, Anderson, D'Lo, Devon, Bully, Taz

I counted 9, so where are you getting 15 guys from? Also, Earl Hebners not in the group.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved....   Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved.... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 5:01 pm

Didn't say there was 15 guys I just was saying that I thought there was only 10 in the group I just said 10 to 15 because I wasn't sure how many they were but I knew it was over 8 guys.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved....   Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved.... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 7:12 pm

nWo 2013, minus any drawing power.
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved....   Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved.... EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 11:59 pm

There are others who have played parts of Aces and Eights members in the back (Eric Bishoff, Chris Masters etc), but there are only 9 that are out in the open and used consistently.

More will be brought in, I have no doubt about it.

I personally haven't had an issue with Aces and Eights at all.

What makes it even better for me, is we have a Dudley Reunion.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved....   Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved.... EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 12:37 am

I figured this was gonna happen as soon as Bully got involed with Brooke it was to perdictable. As someone who watched WCW more then WWE all this is like NCD. As for the storyline behind DL it is quite simple it's people who feel like the company disrespected them and misused them and there talent and was being overlooked and stuff.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved....   Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved.... EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 3:49 am

The problem with this group is that there are too many of them, though something TNA has done with Immortal, and others in the past. Why is it that The Shield has 3 members yet has looked so strong, winning the last 3 PPVs they've been in, two of which were against the top 3 WWE stars?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved....   Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved.... EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 1:51 pm

Shields only been on 2 PPVs, TLC and Elimination Chamber
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved....   Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved.... EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 10:05 pm

WWE has done a phenomenal job with The Shield. I LOVE that trio.

I really like what TNA did with Ai8 - outside of having 60 members for no reason. It isn't necessary - and devalues the aura of the group.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved....   Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved.... EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 10:50 pm

Tall, Dark & Sexy wrote:

I really like what TNA did with Ai8 - outside of having 60 members for no reason. It isn't necessary - and devalues the aura of the group.

Kind of like how the nWo lost a lot of it's aura when half the WCW roster was part of it?

Yep, this is Hogan's & Bischoff's company. We are all going to be so shocked when Bischoff is revealed to be the mastermind...
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved....   Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved.... EmptyWed 13 Mar 2013, 12:51 pm

Tall, Dark & Sexy wrote:

shrug wtfisthis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved....   Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Aces & Eights just may have been saved....
Page 1 of 1