Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter! Empty
PostSubject: Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter!   Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter! EmptySat 16 Mar 2013, 10:01 pm

Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter! Brooke-angelina

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2013/03/16/meow-current-and-former-knockouts-exchange-swipes-on-twitter/

We often hear the “We all love each other!” line in interviews, but Twitter — that oh so magical place where heat-of-the-moment comments can never be taken back — has a funny way of showing people’s true opinions of each other and to the shock of no one, your favorite lockerrooms aren’t as harmonious as they appear.

Case in point: Current TNA Knockout Brooke Tessmacher and former TNA Knockout Angelina Love appeared to snark about each other on the social networking site yesterday after the five-time Knockouts Champion seemingly took offense to a tweet from Brooke.

The two-time champion responded to a question from a fan about tattoos, feeling that tattoos on women should be “classy, not trashy” and able to be covered by clothing.

She wrote:

"On ladies no. Tats should be coverable. Classy not trashy." “@idavidalexander: @brooketess Hey Tess, do you like tattoos on your hands?”

— Brooke Adams (@BrookeTess) March 15, 2013

The heavily tattooed Angelina, who left TNA last year, hit back with a veiled (only just!) tweet of her own. She wrote:

@ActualALove
"Laugh of the day! Ppl who don't know the difference between "classy & trashy" giving opinions on what's "classy & trashy" LOL!"

Tessmacher came back with a low blow of her own, taking aim at Angelina’s oft-speculated weight:

@BrookeTess
"Eating is important, save the surgeries 2ur face when they are actually needed, age graceful, don’t over tan (leather skin😖) b proportioned 😜"

If Rihanna and Ciara have taught us anything, it’s that some of the best feuds happen off screen!

:bitchslaps Shocked alien Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter! 773246Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter! 166310

-----------------------

Who's side [if anyone] are you on?

Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter!   Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter! EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 8:04 am

I saw this yesterday and frankly, I have no clue whatsoever about them so I can't side with anyone. Based on the comments alone, Angelina might have slightly over-reacted but then Brooke eating comment was way uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
perceval
World Champion
World Champion

Number of posts : 1445
Registration date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter!   Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter! EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 2:28 pm

I'm wondering if Brooke's a bit resentful towards the current Knockouts Champion (who happens to have visible tattoos, and is a close friend of Angelina's).

I suppose they could make an angle out of it, have Brooke cut a promo where she calls Velvet on ODB "trashy" for their visible tattoos.

Edit: Velvet responded...

Quote :

@ActualALove this one's for you my EEEEEEEEE!!! LOL #Takemetoclass pic.twitter.com/SGBmHv9PXI

Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter! BFgDsmvCIAAZX21
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter!   Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter! EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 5:55 pm

Honestly I think What Brooke Said affended not just Angelina But Every Female out there who has tattoos so for Angelina To Call her out and claim That Brooke Dosent know the differences between classy Or trashy when Brooke's on TV Herself shaking her ass or ripping her clothes off have some nerve to say that I don't think a tattoo on a women that's not cover up is not trashy Brooke was totally in the wrong here Im Angelina Side TEAM ANGELINA!!!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter!   Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter! EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 6:26 pm

Yeah I think Brooke's initial comment was sorta bad but something you could brush off.

Angelina's comment was not bad really but then Brooke took it way too far!
I say let them fight...in the octagon! Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter! 800442 Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter! 773246
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter!   Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter! EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 4:26 am

-- Brooke Tessmacher and Angelina Love have been arguing on Twitter. Tessmacher wrote: "It's not about tattoos.. I don't mind them. Just don't care 4 @ActualALove I'm a very positive person & she's been nothing but negative 2me"

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/14855/tessmacher-simply-doesnt-like-angelina-love-dixie-bully
Back to top Go down
StratusScherzinger
Killer Love
StratusScherzinger

Male
Number of posts : 1132
Job/hobbies : Latin & Ballroom Dancing
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish,Torrie,Maryse,Laycool
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail,Angelina,Sarita,Kong,Madison

PostSubject: Re: Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter!   Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter! EmptyWed 20 Mar 2013, 7:37 am

Oh wow! haha! One question though, if you don't care about someone, why would you get so riled up over something she said and react by saying some really disgusting things. And now she's saying she doesn't mind tattoos? If that's the case, then that makes her the instigator doesn't it?? haha!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter!   Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter! EmptyThu 21 Mar 2013, 3:38 am

Yeah..

This whole thing was just unnecessary drama.. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter!   Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter! Empty

Back to top Go down

Meow! Current and Former Knockout Champs Exchange Swipes on Twitter!
Page 1 of 1