Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jean-Claude Van Damme Wants In On THE AVENGERS 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jean-Claude Van Damme Wants In On THE AVENGERS 2 Empty
PostSubject: Jean-Claude Van Damme Wants In On THE AVENGERS 2   Jean-Claude Van Damme Wants In On THE AVENGERS 2 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 12:27 am

While there wasn't enough “machismo” in The Avengers for The Expendables 2’s Dolph Lundgren, his co-star and fellow veteran action star Jean-Claude Van Damme would be game for a role in Marvel’s 2015 sequel. Revealing so via Facebook, the Belgian martial artist / actor wrote:

“It was my pleasure to meet Mr. Stan Lee back in 1994, along with Mr. Samuel & Mr. Victor Hadida! I read that Chris Hemsworth (star of "Thor" and brother of Liam Hemsworth, "The Expendables 2") would like me to costar in "The Avengers 2" movie!

Well, it would be fun to play one of these types of amazing comic book characters again. By the way, I am a big fan of Marvel's superhero Silver Surfer and also another heroic fictional character known as Doc Savage - the Man of Bronze!”

Although very little is known about The Avengers sequel, writer-director Joss Whedon has said to expect a couple new characters when Earth’s Mightiest Heroes reassemble. Even if nothing works out for Van Damme, he does indicate that he’d like to play any superhero. What do you think?
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=75946#LMme0GVtTpWT7B20.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Jean-Claude Van Damme Wants In On THE AVENGERS 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jean-Claude Van Damme Wants In On THE AVENGERS 2   Jean-Claude Van Damme Wants In On THE AVENGERS 2 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2013, 3:18 am

I'd rather they gave any available roles to relevant people who you know can actually act. Jean-Claude Van Damme Wants In On THE AVENGERS 2 115218
Back to top Go down

Jean-Claude Van Damme Wants In On THE AVENGERS 2
Page 1 of 1