Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UPDATE: Robert Redford In Talks For Role In CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

UPDATE: Robert Redford In Talks For Role In CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE: Robert Redford In Talks For Role In CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER   UPDATE: Robert Redford In Talks For Role In CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER EmptySat 23 Mar 2013, 12:25 am

Deadline reports that Robert Redford (All the President's Men) is in talks to join the cast of Anthony and Joe Russo's Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Unsurprisingly given Marvel's preference for secrecy, they were unable to find out exactly who he will play, but his part in the movie will apparently involve having a, "senior leadership role in S.H.I.E.L.D." The sequel to Captain America: The First Avenger is set to be released on April 4th, 2014, and the site adds that they believe Redford will continue to appear in other Marvel Studios releases after this one. Redford is perhaps best known for being the founder of the Sundance Film Festival, although he has appeared in an acting capacity in many notable movies. Who do you guys think he could be playing?

UPDATE: According to THR, "Sources say that Redford will be playing an older member of secret government agency SHIELD, and one source has compared the role as similar to the one played by Ralph Fiennes as M’s replacement in last year’s James Bond movie Skyfall."
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=76236#qvyZqB7yFbRc2lr7.99
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

UPDATE: Robert Redford In Talks For Role In CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Robert Redford In Talks For Role In CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER   UPDATE: Robert Redford In Talks For Role In CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER EmptySat 23 Mar 2013, 7:49 pm

Interesting...
and why more Cap movies? boooo!!!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Robert Redford In Talks For Role In CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER   UPDATE: Robert Redford In Talks For Role In CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER EmptySat 23 Mar 2013, 8:17 pm

I'm just not feeling captain America I just don't think he's all that good too me he's just a poor man version of superman.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Robert Redford In Talks For Role In CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER   UPDATE: Robert Redford In Talks For Role In CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER EmptySat 23 Mar 2013, 11:41 pm

I like Captain America one of the more realastic characters who does with real world issues
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATE: Robert Redford In Talks For Role In CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER   UPDATE: Robert Redford In Talks For Role In CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Empty

Back to top Go down

UPDATE: Robert Redford In Talks For Role In CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER
Page 1 of 1