Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Undertaker Hints at WrestleMania 30 Opponent at Axxess

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Undertaker Hints at WrestleMania 30 Opponent at Axxess Empty
PostSubject: Undertaker Hints at WrestleMania 30 Opponent at Axxess   Undertaker Hints at WrestleMania 30 Opponent at Axxess EmptySat 06 Apr 2013, 2:57 pm

Credit: Steve Troncoso and PW.net

I purchased the General Admission tickets back in December, which listed The Undertaker and John Cena at the signing, only was then changed to The Miz and Alberto Del Rio, which I was upset about. I got in the door at 6pm went to the Fandango signing, which he was on time for but down on the main floor I noticed The Undertaker signing. So we tried to work something out and talk to the arena employees to try and get me us on the line.

After about one hour, we were then sent to speak with a manager. We explained the situation about the tickets I purchased. He was really nice and comprehensive but didn't want to give in to the request for a wristband. After being really persistent he gave in and was able to get us a wristband to The Undertaker signing. It was worth it, Taker was really approachable. Below you will find in detail our conversation which led to a possible WrestleMania 30 match.

Steve: It took me 14 years to be able to meet you. This is incredible.

Taker: Wow, well, I really appreciate that. Thanks a lot, man.

Steve: Yeah, I had to come and see you. I know its either this year or next year your almost done.

Taker: Yeah, man, I'm almost there, not to much left, but I think I can do one more for this guy "points at Brock Lesnar picture."

The Brock Lesnar picture was in the program book that was being sold throughout the arena which listed the match between Triple H and Brock Lesnar. Next to that was a picture of C.M. Punk and The Undertaker, which he signed for me.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/279643/Undertaker-Hints-at-WrestleMania-30-Opponent-at-Axxess.htm#7Wl72AzcP2qRXdPc.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Hints at WrestleMania 30 Opponent at Axxess   Undertaker Hints at WrestleMania 30 Opponent at Axxess EmptySat 06 Apr 2013, 3:46 pm

Interesting.

It would be a good match no doubt so if it happens I'd be happy.
Back to top Go down
WhatAboutBigBob
Main Eventer
WhatAboutBigBob

Male
Number of posts : 600
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
All-Time
#1 Kane
#2 The Hardyz
#3 The Rock
#4 Degeneration X
#5 Brock Lesnar
Registration date : 2012-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Hints at WrestleMania 30 Opponent at Axxess   Undertaker Hints at WrestleMania 30 Opponent at Axxess EmptySat 06 Apr 2013, 5:46 pm

For those who followed the UFC, it wouldn't be too big of a surprise if it would happen. Taker seemed to be at a lot of Lesnars fights, and they had "tension" a few times as well at them.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Hints at WrestleMania 30 Opponent at Axxess   Undertaker Hints at WrestleMania 30 Opponent at Axxess EmptySat 06 Apr 2013, 6:03 pm

^ Yeah I remember them having a confrontation in I think Lesnar's last UFC fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undertaker Hints at WrestleMania 30 Opponent at Axxess   Undertaker Hints at WrestleMania 30 Opponent at Axxess Empty

Back to top Go down

Undertaker Hints at WrestleMania 30 Opponent at Axxess
Page 1 of 1