Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should WWE focus more on the Divas???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Should WWE focus more on the Divas??? Empty
PostSubject: Should WWE focus more on the Divas???   Should WWE focus more on the Divas??? EmptyWed 11 Mar 2009, 10:22 am

The WWE divas roster is steadily growing and with the expansion of divas on 3 seprate brands and with 2 titles for the divas should WWE focus more on the divas wrestling wise,acting wise, character wise,storyline/fued wise and etc... and I think it should be at least 2 divas matches on at least Raw and SD they have enough divas to have 2 matches every week because even though it seems like some people don't have much interest in the divas; the divas have many admirers and many divas fans so I feel like if the divas were the main focus in the WWE divas fans would go crazy and people who don't have much interest in the divas it maybe could become a bigger fan base instead of the lack of pops that they get besides certain divas.

And wishmaster don't start with the bullshit on this topic Argh
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE focus more on the Divas???   Should WWE focus more on the Divas??? EmptyWed 11 Mar 2009, 5:07 pm

No. I don't think they should. Expecially when there's no talent to focus on. Give the divas who can actually wrestle a good match, the one's who can't, a minuite at the least.

I can't stad to watch those bimbos wrestle poorly. (Not all, there are a few exceptions)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE focus more on the Divas???   Should WWE focus more on the Divas??? EmptyWed 11 Mar 2009, 5:44 pm

If they're gonna start paying more attention to them, then I think they should focus more TRAINING them, then give them better storylines, and longer matches. Or if they do hire more divas get some that can actually wrestle, instead of those lil whores that are willing to do anything for a paycheck, because there's plenty of independent chicks (who wrestle better then some of wwe's top male superstars) that would "die" to get a wwe contract but they get overlooked for non-talented hookers like kelly kelly, ashley, & bella twins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should WWE focus more on the Divas???   Should WWE focus more on the Divas??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should WWE focus more on the Divas???
Page 1 of 1