Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Officials High On Big E. Langston & Fandango finisher changed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WWE Officials High On Big E. Langston & Fandango finisher changed Empty
PostSubject: WWE Officials High On Big E. Langston & Fandango finisher changed   WWE Officials High On Big E. Langston & Fandango finisher changed EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 12:13 am

-- WWE officials have been really impressed with Big E Langston over the last few weeks, and a championship reign is currently being discussed. Many want to put the United States Championship, which was recently won by Kofi Kingston, around his waist. Management wants to test the audience reaction to Langston being a secondary champion before even considering him for the primary belts.

-- For a while there, Fandango was using the flying leg drop like former WCW star Bobby Eaton as his finishing move. However, that takes quite the toll on the body. Plus, it's hard to pull it off quickly during a match. As of late, WWE has had Fandango switching over to the Flatliner, like what Edge and Chris Kanyon used to do.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials High On Big E. Langston & Fandango finisher changed   WWE Officials High On Big E. Langston & Fandango finisher changed EmptyWed 01 May 2013, 4:01 pm

They're rushing things with Big E. I've been impressed myself. He reminds me of a young Farooq (I say Farooq instead of Ron Simmons because I can't go back that far in his career.)

As for Fandango: the leg drop is impressive, but I've never liked it as a finisher. Not for him or anyone else. Having said that, the flatliner isn't a good alternative. It's lame as all hell. It doesn't have to be flashy, but I think it should look impactful.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials High On Big E. Langston & Fandango finisher changed   WWE Officials High On Big E. Langston & Fandango finisher changed EmptyThu 02 May 2013, 12:25 am

Good for Big E. It makes sense for him to be built towards a mid card reign.

I think it is best to test people with a mid card title reign before leaping all the way to World or WWE Title reigns..

I wish they did that with Ryback but nope.

As for Fandango I don't mind the top rope leg drop and I don't hate the finisher he has been using [looks like he dips his opponent before doing a flatliner]. I think it is good to have a standing finisher so you don't have to do your top rope finisher all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Officials High On Big E. Langston & Fandango finisher changed   WWE Officials High On Big E. Langston & Fandango finisher changed Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Officials High On Big E. Langston & Fandango finisher changed
Page 1 of 1