Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE

Go down 
+2
Paul Wyatt
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE Empty
PostSubject: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptyFri 03 May 2013, 4:35 pm

As we reported on earlier here on the website, CM Punk had a major blow-out backstage with Vince McMahon to the point where Punk had threatened to quit. New details have emerged in regards to this matter. According to WWE sources, CM Punk was upset about constantly being lied too about his match against The Undertaker at WrestleMania 29. Although Punk didn’t understand the logic of going under, he was fine with it. Conversely, he was told up until the event that the creative plans were still up in the air.

When Punk found out the outcome all along was for The Undertaker to go over and extend the streak to 21-0, Punk was irate and felt that Vince McMahon and Triple H were betraying him by lying to him. This ultimately led to Punk stating that the company can eat the remainder of his contract and that he was finished. This obviously caught Vince McMahon’s attention, and he finally decided to sit down with Punk to iron things out. After repeatedly asking Vince why he had to threaten to quit the company to finally get attention, it’s being said that Punk went all out and vented frustrations about guys like Daniel Bryan, Antonio Cesaro and Kofi Kingston working hard while the company is too busy with ‘hot shot booking’ and storylines to please their own egos.

During the sit down between Punk and McMahon, things took yet another turn for the worse when Punk requested time off to heal up. Although Vince tried to talk Punk into staying around a bit longer for his next program, in the end it was agreed upon that Punk would take some time off to heal up.

In correlation to this matter, there was a conference call a few weeks ago between Punk, Vince McMahon, Paul Heyman and the writers to further discuss Punk’s future, where numerous ideas were pitched. It’s also said the ideas pitched ultimately hinge on Punk’s health and Vince’s desire. Whether or not they choose to go with any of the ideas remain to be seen as plans can and most likely will change numerous times between now and Punk’s expected return.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptyFri 03 May 2013, 7:23 pm

I wonder if he's talking about the stuff they've been doing with the big names - as it pertains to "Hot Shot Booking."
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptyFri 03 May 2013, 8:54 pm

He's probably talking about Cena,Rock Brock Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptySat 04 May 2013, 9:37 am

Don't forget HHH himself.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptySat 04 May 2013, 10:23 am

I can understand why they bring in guys like Brock,HHH,Rock,Etc but they shouldn't be the main focus especially at WM the HHH/Lesnar feud is not even Intersting at all there matches are not good to me there feud is trash.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptySat 04 May 2013, 9:09 pm

I am pissed they would lie to him and let him think he was really getting a chance to end the streak. then on the day of the event 'oh sorry..we planned all along to let Taker win'

that's really fucked up..

fuck 'hot shot booking' the only WM-related angle I liked was HHH/Lesnar and not cause of HHH. I could've lived without seeing HHH but I missed Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptySat 04 May 2013, 9:30 pm

I'm actually glad CM punk didn't end the streak because I don't feel like he should have.You should of been in the main event at WM defending the WWE Championship against Cena and rock.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptySun 05 May 2013, 6:56 am

Regardless of whether he was under the assumption he would end the streak, I find it so disrespectful of him that he was so irate at going under Undertaker regardless, as CM Punk isn't anywhere near Undertaker in star power, and shouldn't be taking that so seriously.
Isn't this like the second time now this has happened?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptySun 05 May 2013, 2:51 pm

Not sure if trolling.....So its okay for Creative to lie to his face for months, only to change it up hours before hand? That would be like if your boss told you you were getting a promotion for 3 straight months, only on the day of getting it, it goes to someone else. He wasnt pissed about going under, he was pissed that he was constantly told he was going over for months, only for them to change it up last minute. Id be pissed too if i was told something constantly, regardless if the plans changed or not. THAT is disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 8:57 am

I agree with him being pissed off at this, but despite that, being told you are no longer going over Undertaker is something you just need to suck up and get over, as he shouldn't go over him in the first place. Creative plans do change from time to time. He has always struck me as someone who has a big ego.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 10:21 am

That's the point. This seems to have little to do with Taker and more to do with being deceived. No one likes being lied to or being led on.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 11:17 am

Lets be honest how many of you actually think CM Punk going over undertaker would be a good move? As much as I am a fan of CM punk he should not go over taker I honesty don't think anyone should defeat undertaker at WM because its what makes him so special.CM Punk was WWE Champion for over 2 years I think that's enough of a push for him as it is.Plans always change did you see The Bellas,Naomi,Cameron bitching on Twitter saying they were upset about not having there match at WM? They sucked it up and moved on they will have more opportunities in the future like CM Punk I figured someone like punk would understand that but I guess not.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 8:02 pm

They probably weren't for sake of job security. I get the analogy, but Twitter isn't relevant to the point.

According to the report, he isn't just upset about being led on about 'Mania plans, but other guys being overlooked, per usual. Furthermore, it's been said that Punk has been going back and forth with creative about some things for a little while, so I guess the 'Mania change compounded his frustrations. Maybe, those 'things' were guys getting overlooked?!
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptyMon 06 May 2013, 8:19 pm

If that's what he's doing good for him and then I can understand.BUT there's nothing he can do we all had bitch and complain in the past about how there is so many talent WWE has and they don't use them properly Theres nothing we can do but support them with whatever WWE Throws at them.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptyTue 07 May 2013, 4:57 am

If I was WWE, I would have fired him despite how much be may bring to the table. You can't risk putting emphasis on him as a top guy if he is going to continually threaten to quit in order for them to cave into his demands.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptyTue 07 May 2013, 1:59 pm

Then fire Orton, and Cena, and all the others that have voiced their concerns about shit. Also, if my memory serves me correctly, this is the first time hes threatened to quit because of how fucking moronic Creative is. Also, Punk was the perfect guy to go over Taker. Coulda played it off as beating Taker was the last thing to do, he did it, then he "walks out". Again, he was told he was going to go over for months, only on the day of, to be told he was going to lose, regardless if plans change, thats disrespectful.

Also, lol @ comparing 4 divas complaining about a match getting pulled, to a main eventer about creative. Not even close to Apples & Oranges, they sucked it up...because theyre super low on the totem pole. THATS why.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE EmptyTue 07 May 2013, 5:29 pm

I wasn't comparing the Divas To CM Punk about creative(Punk Actually has power in creative plans) I was comparing The Divas To CM punk about there matches at WM.The Divas Were Promise a match at WM (no matter how stupid or unimportant it was) and it got pulled last Mintue Punk Was "Supposely" told he was gonna defeat the undertaker at WM but was told last minute he wasnt.But even if this is true he gets upset because he wasnt gonna defeat the undertaker THE UNDERTAKER of all people at WM?.Atleast he got a match At WM the Divas had no Match they have way more right to bitch and complain then CM Punk he's been champion for over 2 years having great matches with many people at PPVs so I don't see how he should be complaing about anything(besides losing to the rock at the royal rumble).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE   Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE Empty

Back to top Go down

Major News: Why CM Punk Threatened To Quit WWE
Page 1 of 1