Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dixie Carter Gives New Details On Meeting Stephanie McMahon Earlier This Year

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Dixie Carter Gives New Details On Meeting Stephanie McMahon Earlier This Year Empty
PostSubject: Dixie Carter Gives New Details On Meeting Stephanie McMahon Earlier This Year   Dixie Carter Gives New Details On Meeting Stephanie McMahon Earlier This Year EmptySun 12 May 2013, 8:37 pm

Dixie Carter Gives New Details On Meeting Stephanie McMahon Earlier This Year Stephanie-dixie

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2013/05/12/dixie-carter-recalls-meeting-stephanie-mcmahon-earlier-this-year/

It was the moment when the two most important women in the wrestling industry came face to face, a moment documented by TNA President Dixie Carter on Twitter back in April the week of WrestleMania.

Now Dixie has given more insight into her brief meeting with WWE executive Stephanie McMahon — revealing that their first encounter took place, rather sadly, at the funeral of Ric Flair’s son, Reid.

She told Sky News Radio: “It was actually a very sad meeting. We met at the church at Ric Flair’s son’s funeral. She and Hunter were there, and the three of us had never met before. I was there with Sting and we were just kind of put in this back room waiting for each other. It was a very interesting meeting. They’re lovely people; I just wished them luck personally. They had a big weekend with WrestleMania coming up, and I did so publicly."

“Look, I have a different philosophy than maybe other people do. I think competition is healthy; I think to not want to have competition is absolutely ludicrous. I think it’s better for the fans, it’s better for the product and it makes us all work harder. And if we want to grow wrestling to be as big as it can be globally, I think that’s important. So, she did respond. I think there were a lot of tweets between the fans, but she did respond in a very kind manner.”
Back to top Go down

Dixie Carter Gives New Details On Meeting Stephanie McMahon Earlier This Year
Page 1 of 1