Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery, Doctors Find Tumor!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery, Doctors Find Tumor! Empty
PostSubject: Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery, Doctors Find Tumor!   Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery, Doctors Find Tumor! EmptySun 19 May 2013, 5:29 am

TNA X Division star Zema Ion revealed on Twitter earlier this week that he was rushed to the hospital for severe stomach pains, which ended up being appendicitis. He tweeted:

"Good morning! Ended up goin to the hospital afterall last night. And long story short....it was one of the smartest things i could have done"

Ion later provided an update on his condition through Facebook. Further tests have also shown that the former X Division Champion has a tumor, which will require more surgery to remove. He wrote on Facebook:

"I'm alive! Seriously thank you all for the get well wishes. Means the world to me. I was rushed to the hospital lasts night for sharp stomach pains i was having. I couldnt stop puking. For like 9 straight hours. I didnt wanna go to the hosptial, but the pain was too much to handle. Thank god i went, as i ended up having appendicitis and had to have my appendix removed today. I consider this a blessing in disguise too, coz the cat scans also revealed that i have a tumor on my colon and will eventually need another surgery to try and remove it. Hoping it is not cancerous. Pray for me! This really sucks lol"

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0517/562762/tna-star-zema-ion-undergoes-surgery/#ixzz2Tj1f9MeU

sad
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery, Doctors Find Tumor!   Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery, Doctors Find Tumor! EmptySun 19 May 2013, 5:56 am

https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/6hd2/zematna?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Share&utm_campaign=Isupport

Help pro wrestler Zema Ion with his medical expenses so he can continue performing for all of his fans!

Michael Paris (Zema Ion of TNA Wrestling) was recently rushed to the hospital and unexpectedly diagnosed with an appendicitis. While examining his condition through cat scans, doctors discovered that the 26-year-old also has a 5 cm tumor located on his colon. While we are currently waiting for the biopsy results to determine whether or not the tumor is cancerous, Paris will soon have to undergo another surgery to remove it. In the meantime, we are trying to fight for a way to afford to keep him healthy and pay his growing medical expenses. Paris does not have health insurance, so the costs for these surgeries and hospital stays are going to be extremely expensive for him. Please help us to afford this effort and pitch in any way possible! Michael Paris is a recent graduate of West Virginia University and the oldest of three children raised by their single mother, who came to the US as a mail order bride from the Philippines. Paris began chasing his lifelong dream of becoming a professional wrestler at age 16, and after 9 years of hard work, he was signed to a contract with TNA Wrestling in 2011. Paris can currently be seen on TNA's television show, Impact Wrestling, which airs Thursday nights on Spike TV. We are asking friends, family, fans and people of the community to reach out and help in any way possible, so he can afford the medical help necessary to get him back on his feet, back in the ring and healthy again. Thank you and God bless.

So far he has $4,235/$30,000.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery, Doctors Find Tumor!   Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery, Doctors Find Tumor! EmptySun 19 May 2013, 11:12 am

I hope this goes well and he is able to have it done. He did a interview Q&A with me before and he was always a nice guy and cool to do it. I am always hope good stuff for him.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery, Doctors Find Tumor!   Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery, Doctors Find Tumor! EmptySun 19 May 2013, 9:51 pm

^ That was nice of him.

I hope the tumor is not cancer and he can come back ASAP.

Good thing he went got the x-rays etc or this could have been much worse later on.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery, Doctors Find Tumor!   Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery, Doctors Find Tumor! EmptyMon 20 May 2013, 12:31 am

I hope it isn't either. I hope he can get some help with his medical expenses as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery, Doctors Find Tumor!   Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery, Doctors Find Tumor! Empty

Back to top Go down

Zema Ion Undergoes Surgery, Doctors Find Tumor!
Page 1 of 1