Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JBL Says Eddie Guerrero Was His Biggest Influence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

JBL Says Eddie Guerrero Was His Biggest Influence Empty
PostSubject: JBL Says Eddie Guerrero Was His Biggest Influence   JBL Says Eddie Guerrero Was His Biggest Influence EmptyThu 23 May 2013, 3:25 pm

JBL recently spoke about the influence that Eddie Guerrero had on him. Here is what he had to say…

"Eddie Guerrero, he was the biggest influence on my singles career. I'm not sure the JBL character would be alive if not for Eddie, he really made the career that I had. The Undertaker feud that I had was huge for me, but I got to wrestle every top star during that era, I got to wrestle, Booker T, Dave Batista, John Cena, I really had a fun and incredible run, the run came later in my life so I really had the opportunity to enjoy it. One of the greatest things that I got to do was pass the torch to John Cena, which I absolutely take zero credit for, he would have gone to the top anyway but I was lucky enough to be the guy that passed the torch and I was very honored to be able to do that."
Back to top Go down

JBL Says Eddie Guerrero Was His Biggest Influence
Page 1 of 1