Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLog in

When I'm gone, well was gone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

When I'm gone, well was gone. Empty
PostWhen I'm gone, well was gone.

WELL FOR THOSE WHO WONDERED WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING, HOWS THINGS HAVE BEEN, WELL IN ALL HONESTY, MY LIFE HASNíT BEEN REMOTELY INTERESTING. BEEN THROUGH SOME HARD TIMES, BUT THANKS TO PRAYER AND LORDS BLESSINGS IíVE MANAGED TO BATTLE THROUGH THEM TIME AFTER TIME, NO I HAVENíT FOUND RELIGION BUT I DID REALIZE, SOMETIMES, YOU NEED SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN.

I changed schools and changed studies, after doing 2 years of Administration studies, I finished off the basics, got my diploma for that and moved on to International Bussiness and Communications, which has served to be much more fitting for me and Iím actually really enjoying it. I have a pretty cool class right now, made a really really really good new friend, which I thought was impossible, because aint nobody got time for that. But I did and really happy to have a friend in my life, he has been a refreshing change in my life.

I recently have been very involved with roleplaying (writing, mind out gutter dirty people) and well, I can blame X for that but whatever, but got to meet some really nice people who shared the same interest and found myself a little go to place to just be fun and crazy.

I went to Poland, for 6 days, and for the record, whoever said the polish are racist, I donít believe it, you canít be racist to things you know nearly nothing about. We stayed there and honestly as a group whole we came across 6 black people and 5 Asians, even in the ďASIA TO GOĒ a Polish woman was working. So canít really say they are racist for staring at black people. Because one of the teachers that guided us, brought her daughter purposely just to open her eyes to new cultures (We have Spanjards, Portguese, Chineseís, Indonesians etc in our class) and this girl was 10 years old, and I was the first black person she actually ever saw in person her whole entire life. Freaky huh? Could you imagine being 10 and never seen a person of another race before. Oh and 96% of the polish population is catholic.

I also went to Germany for a day, which was also pretty darn fun. Had laughs and stuff, was cold but that was the only down part of it all.

I also lost both my grandmothers this year, one in January and another last Easter, only got to see one of them before they passed. So my 2013 is not going really well, but Iím getting through.

Iím also still single (any takers?), that part of my life hasnít changed and donít see it making any difference any time soon. #club4everalone

I also feel kind of bad I lost touch with most of you, I tried, think there is a handful I talk to on a regularly basis while others just take up room on my friendlist on FB and Skype. But I donít mind, but I tried, most of you know that, so donít hesitate to drop a hello, you know Iím stalking your profile anyways.

Lastly have huge plans, want to pass this year and move onto the other, busy looking into a placement/internship of 10 weeks in Australia for next spring (from April to June), with that new friend in my life and really want to finish off this school and move onto bigger and better things in life. (Well I hope),
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: redditgoogle

When I'm gone, well was gone. :: Comments

The Sexy Vixen
Re: When I'm gone, well was gone.
Post Fri 24 May 2013, 7:40 pm by The Sexy Vixen
You sexy manbeast you hugs
Did You Miss Her?
Post Fri 24 May 2013, 11:17 pm by Did You Miss Her?
I fucking love your sigs! Now that that's out of the way..........WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in love I'm in love crazy crazy When I'm gone, well was gone. 393305 When I'm gone, well was gone. 393305 When I'm gone, well was gone. 393305 When I'm gone, well was gone. 393305 get silly get silly get silly get silly raise your hands up cheer cheer cheer mwa hugs
The Sexy Vixen
Post Sat 25 May 2013, 8:31 pm by The Sexy Vixen
Gotta Love Tank.

we should make a threesome..then maybe have a threesome

Giggity
KTV-Time
Post Sun 26 May 2013, 7:50 pm by KTV-Time
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
You sexy manbeast you hugs

Lol, I wish I was but alas, but glad to be appreciated

The 49th State! wrote:
I fucking love your sigs! Now that that's out of the way:

Hahaha my new stalkee and the my new dance called "DOing the Fork in the Garbage Disposal" ?? lol
Post  by Sponsored content

When I'm gone, well was gone.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WD Lobby :: The Dazzling Divas Blog-
Jump to: