Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Makes Good On Their WrestleMania 29 Offer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

WWE Makes Good On Their WrestleMania 29 Offer Empty
PostSubject: WWE Makes Good On Their WrestleMania 29 Offer   WWE Makes Good On Their WrestleMania 29 Offer EmptySun 26 May 2013, 6:46 pm

MasterKennedy from the WZR chatroom sent this one in:

Hi Ryan,

I sat floor level at Wrestlemania 29 in the corner by the entrance ramp. When I and 3 friends found our seats we were heartbroken to find out that although we sat a few rows back from the main entrance stage, the corner of the ringstage itself was directly blocking our view of the center ring. Thanks to your article regarding WWE offering free tickets due an obstructed view, I was offered 4 tickets to 3 events of my choice (ppv, live events, raw or smackdown) or 4 tickets to wrestlemania 30, this was of course after writing a lengthy email to wwe fan services. I must say I was pleased with WWE's customer service, they contacted me by phone 2 days after I had written the email, all they had requested was to email them a copy of the original ticketmaster receipt. After that, WWE informed me to email them with any ticket requests, my 1st of 3 requests was tickets to the 2013 Money in the bank in Philadelphia on July 14. Today I received by FedEx express mail 4 lower level tickets.

I would like to thank the WZR staff for posting this article, without it, we'd still be pissing and moaning about our $1750 for 4 seats experience.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE Makes Good On Their WrestleMania 29 Offer   WWE Makes Good On Their WrestleMania 29 Offer EmptySun 26 May 2013, 7:11 pm

Wait a second this guy actually paid over 1700 dollars? This guy is crazy for doing that.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WWE Makes Good On Their WrestleMania 29 Offer   WWE Makes Good On Their WrestleMania 29 Offer EmptyMon 27 May 2013, 2:14 pm

I would never pay that but I am sure that probably consider some of the cheaper tickets compared to what people paid to go to it last year. I mean some of those people who fly in from out of country just to go to the event probably drop a ton more then those who live in the states.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Makes Good On Their WrestleMania 29 Offer   WWE Makes Good On Their WrestleMania 29 Offer Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Makes Good On Their WrestleMania 29 Offer
Page 1 of 1