Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA Empty
PostSubject: Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA   Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 1:50 pm

A joint press release was sent out today, noting that Jackson will be a part of TNA wrestling as well…

"Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, the mixed martial arts icon and action-movie star has agreed to a monumental, multi-year partnership with Spike TV, Bellator MMA, and TNA Wrestling it was jointly announced today by Kevin Kay, Spike TV President, Bjorn Rebney, Bellator CEO, and Dixie Carter, TNA Wrestling President.

The landmark partnership includes Jackson competing in Bellator MMA, along with joining the superstars of TNA's "Impact Wrestling," which includes fellow Bellator fighter "King Mo" Lawal.

Spike TV will also create a special reality series featuring Rampage that will lead into his debut with Bellator, along with other entertainment initiatives."

Dixie Carter also tweeted the following:

MMA Icon, Movie Star & now @IMPACTWRESTLING Superstar! Welcome Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (@Rampage4real) to the family.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA   Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 3:45 pm

So he hated the "dirty, lowball" stuff from the UFC, but then proceeded to sign with Bellator, who has a fighter complaining about their contracts every week? I hope the dual-contract works out for him, but it certainly didn't work for his good buddy, Mo. It doesn't surprise me that TNA labels an untrained former MMA fighter (who is not a spry chicken by any sense of the imagination) a big signing. That kind of shows you where they think they are on the totem pole of sports.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA   Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 3:50 pm

I will say this for TNA they are trying and aimming to pull in audience people. I mean Rampage is that name out there who I mean he ain't been a huge winner in MMA latly. He is still a draw. I think Hogan been the best thing to happen to TNA cause it gave it a national cred. I mean why people might not know who Austin Aries and them are you tune it to see Hogan and he draw attention to those guy to help them become stars who I mean honestly most people outside of those who watch indy wrestling would know.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA   Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 5:04 pm

That's if he ever wrestles full time. King Mo has had one appearance with TNA, and was hyped to the heavens only to get KO'd in the semi-finals of the tournament.

The biggest knock on Rampage in these last few years is his lack of work ethic which leads to him being lazy in training. He also complained a lot about injuries, so if he takes months off here and there, and has MMA fights in between, he'll never debut.

I just think it's a bad idea on TNA's part. Sure they might get lucky, but it's a crap shoot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA   Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 5:13 pm

I think he will be a bust as a wrestler honestly for what they end up paying cause they are probably paying him better then talent who is really good right now. I think he is gonna be TNA version of Ken Shamrock or WCW version of Tank Abbott. I think TNA will take a big jump of faith I expect probably Rampage vs Angle will be his first feud. They will hype it like a MMA fighter vs Olympic Gold Medalist. Unless he shows promise in the ring doubt he will last over a couple months after that
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA   Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 9:18 pm

LOL this is their big signing? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA   Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 9:36 pm

Wait a Second This is there big signing?
ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW TNA????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA   Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Confirmed: 'Rampage' Jackson Signs With TNA
Page 1 of 1