Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jennifer Love Hewitt Pregnant: Actress Expecting Baby With Co-Star Boyfriend Brian Hallisay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Jennifer Love Hewitt Pregnant: Actress Expecting Baby With Co-Star Boyfriend Brian Hallisay  Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Love Hewitt Pregnant: Actress Expecting Baby With Co-Star Boyfriend Brian Hallisay    Jennifer Love Hewitt Pregnant: Actress Expecting Baby With Co-Star Boyfriend Brian Hallisay  EmptyThu 06 Jun 2013, 2:11 pm

Jennifer Love Hewitt Pregnant: Actress Expecting Baby With Co-Star Boyfriend Brian Hallisay  Jennifer-Love-Hewitt-Pregnant-With-First-Child

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/04/jennifer-love-hewitt-pregnant_n_3385200.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Jennifer Love Hewitt is pregnant! The "Client List" actress and her boyfriend, Brian Hallisay, are expecting a baby.

Hewitt confirmed the pregnancy in a statement to Us Weekly on Tuesday. "We're so thrilled and happy to start a family," she said, adding that she is about three months along.

The 34-year-old actress and her co-star beau have been dating since last year. The two originally met while filming the failed NBC sitcom "Love Bites," then reunited on the set of their Lifetime series, on which they play husband and wife. At the time, sources said she was "in love" and ready to settle down.

Last month, Radar Online reported that Hewitt had been planning for a baby with Hallisay even though the two have no plans for marriage yet.

“Jennifer’s going to take an unusual route this time around,” a source told Radar. “She loves Brian to death and thinks he’s Mr. Right, but she’s being very cautious about what she says publicly."

“She and Brian currently live in her condo together, but they’re seriously looking to buy a house within the next few months and they’ve decided to start a family after that. Jennifer and Brian are on the same page -– baby first then a big wedding.”

Back in 2010, the brunette beauty already had babies on the brain. "I would love to have babies," she told The Huffington Post. "I'm obsessed with babies. My brother's getting ready to have his first baby, and I'm so excited because I can secretly pretend to have babies."

This is the first child for both Hewitt and Hallisay.

smile
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Jennifer Love Hewitt Pregnant: Actress Expecting Baby With Co-Star Boyfriend Brian Hallisay  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt Pregnant: Actress Expecting Baby With Co-Star Boyfriend Brian Hallisay    Jennifer Love Hewitt Pregnant: Actress Expecting Baby With Co-Star Boyfriend Brian Hallisay  EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 12:21 am

That's cool, Congrats to them!
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt Pregnant: Actress Expecting Baby With Co-Star Boyfriend Brian Hallisay    Jennifer Love Hewitt Pregnant: Actress Expecting Baby With Co-Star Boyfriend Brian Hallisay  EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 12:29 am

I've always liked her so I'm happy she seemingly is happy in love.

Her baby will most likely be really cute so good luck to her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jennifer Love Hewitt Pregnant: Actress Expecting Baby With Co-Star Boyfriend Brian Hallisay    Jennifer Love Hewitt Pregnant: Actress Expecting Baby With Co-Star Boyfriend Brian Hallisay  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Love Hewitt Pregnant: Actress Expecting Baby With Co-Star Boyfriend Brian Hallisay
Page 1 of 1