Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chronicle Star Michael B. Jordan On Possibly Playing Human Torch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Chronicle Star Michael B. Jordan On Possibly Playing Human Torch Empty
PostSubject: Chronicle Star Michael B. Jordan On Possibly Playing Human Torch   Chronicle Star Michael B. Jordan On Possibly Playing Human Torch EmptyMon 10 Jun 2013, 8:08 am

Chronicle Star Michael B. Jordan On Possibly Playing Human Torch Fantastic-four-reboot-chronicle-star-the-new-human-torch

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/18/chronicle-star-on-possibly-playing-human-torch

A couple of weeks ago, it was reported that Chronicle star Michael B. Jordan was the frontrunner to play Johnny Storm, aka Human Torch, in Josh Trank's upcoming 'Fantastic Four Reborn'.

Much of the fan response was positive, but not surprisingly there were a few naysayers unhappy with the idea of a black Human Torch, as the character is traditionally portrayed as white. And while Jordan wouldn't comment on whether or not he's starring in the film, he did have something to say about the negative remarks:

"Things change and time goes on. It's 2013 right now," the actor told USA Today in a recent interview. "The characteristics of the Human Torch are his name is Johnny Storm, he's charismatic, and he's a playboy. That's it. You know what I'm saying? That's all there is." As for the positive response? "I get a lot of support and a lot of love from comic book geeks. I love it," he said.

Still, this doesn't mean that Jordan has the role just yet. "[Trank and I] are good friends. It's something that if it happened I would be ecstatic," he said with an "off-the-record" wink. "I'd love to be a part of it."

-------------------------

What do you think of this?
Back to top Go down

Chronicle Star Michael B. Jordan On Possibly Playing Human Torch
Page 1 of 1