Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Punk The Best Heyman Has Ever Worked With?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Is Punk The Best Heyman Has Ever Worked With? Empty
PostSubject: Is Punk The Best Heyman Has Ever Worked With?   Is Punk The Best Heyman Has Ever Worked With? EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013, 6:34 pm

During a recent interview, Paul Heyman was asked if CM Punk was the best wrestler he had ever worked with. Here is what he had to say…

"Well, that's a very interesting question. CM Punk is the best in the world and he is the longest-reigning WWE Champion of the past 25 years. His goals are to be recognized as the best in the world, so on that basis, yes. Brock Lesnar has different goals from CM Punk, and Brock Lesnar achieves his goals with me, together, as a unit. So I could not honestly state that CM Punk's success is any greater than Brock Lesnar's success. Nor could I state that Brock Lesnar's success supersedes CM Punk's. These are individuals with dramatically different goals and they both achieve them."
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Is Punk The Best Heyman Has Ever Worked With? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Punk The Best Heyman Has Ever Worked With?   Is Punk The Best Heyman Has Ever Worked With? EmptyThu 13 Jun 2013, 8:01 pm

Well since I only remember him working with Brock and Punk...and sine Brock bores me to tears, I will go with yes Punk is.
Back to top Go down

Is Punk The Best Heyman Has Ever Worked With?
Page 1 of 1