Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit  Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit    Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit  EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013, 4:35 pm

Charlie Sheen has told "Anger Management" producers -- FIRE SELMA BLAIR ASAP OR ELSE HE'S QUITTING THE SHOW ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story -- Charlie has been on a mission to get Selma 86'd from the show because he believes she's been complaining about him behind his back ... trashing his work ethic.

Now, sources tell TMZ ... Charlie returned to work Monday and told producers he wants the termination process started TODAY ... or else he'll walk.

It's a big threat from Charlie -- who's set to make between $75 and $200 MILLION if he completes the 100 episode order for "Anger Management" ... depending on how it does in syndication. We're told Charlie's completed roughly half of the 100 episode order.  

We're told Charlie understands that there can be complications with firing someone from a TV show ... but he wants producers to begin drawing up an exit strategy for Blair by the end of the day.

Sources connected to the production tell us ... Selma was not on set yesterday, though it's unclear if she was scheduled to work.

This morning, Blair was spotted out on a walk with her kid -- and when asked about her potential termination from "Anger" she just shook her head and replied, "I don't know anything."

We're told FX network execs are currently in talks about how to handle the situation ... but it's unclear if Blair's fate has been decided.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/18/charlie-sheen-selma-blair-angermanagement-threat-quit-fx/#ixzz2Wb9c6db8
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit    Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit  EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013, 4:42 pm

Does anybody watch the show? I tried watching the first few, and I don't know, I thought they were terrible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit    Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit  EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013, 11:06 pm

Yeah it is a stupid show.

Sucks for her but I guess she shouldn't have been talking shit [if that is even true].
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit    Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit  EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 12:14 am

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/18/selma-blair-fired-anger-management-charlie-sheen/

Sheen personally fired Blair this past weekend. It's a tough situation, but that's how things go in Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit    Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit  EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 12:27 am

Well that really sucks for her!

I don't know how integral her character was but I guess they could recast her or just write her off and get a new actress to play a new character.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit    Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit  EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 12:37 am

I'm sure they'll just write the character off, like they did Charlie in 2.5 men. Maybe they'll bring in Lindsay Lohan, lol.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit    Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit  EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 12:41 am

Oh God probably so...
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit    Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit  EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 11:42 am

She played a big role as mainly a co star and therapist who was his lover. Although she was against relationships. Lohan will appear in the shows as herself getting therapy this season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit    Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit  Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Sheen Threatens 'Anger' Producers Fire Selma Blair ... Or I'll Quit
Page 1 of 1