Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Reportedly Looking For New Actress To Play 'Mary Jane' In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Sony Reportedly Looking For New Actress To Play 'Mary Jane' In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3 Empty
PostSubject: Sony Reportedly Looking For New Actress To Play 'Mary Jane' In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3   Sony Reportedly Looking For New Actress To Play 'Mary Jane' In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3 EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 12:52 am

Earlier today, it was revealed that Shailene Woodley's scenes from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 had been cut from the movie. Director Marc Webb would later release a statement in which he revealed that he made this decision in order to focus on the relationship between Peter (Andrew Garfield) and Gwen (Emma Stone). Well, despite saying that "we all love working with her", The Hollywood Reporter has revealed the following in their report on The Descendants actress no longer appearing in the sequel: "It is likely that Woodley will not return and that the part will be recast." However, rather than it being a case of the studio not being happy with her performance as Mary Jane Watson, The Wrap adds: "Woodley will likely be busy with the sequels to her upcoming sci-fi movie "Divergent" and may not be available, so the role may have to be recast."

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=81879#YVwB8ATOxLqcjXXS.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Sony Reportedly Looking For New Actress To Play 'Mary Jane' In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony Reportedly Looking For New Actress To Play 'Mary Jane' In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3   Sony Reportedly Looking For New Actress To Play 'Mary Jane' In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3 EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 1:16 am

As EW first reported in this week’s cover story, Shailene Woodley’s role as Mary Jane has been bumped from the second installment of The Amazing Spider-Man (due out in 2014) to the third (due out in 2016). “Of course I’m bummed,” she tells EW in an exclusive statement. “But I am a firm believer in everything happening for a specific reason. MJ only appeared in a few scenes and I wouldn’t trade the experience of working with Andrew and Emma for three days on set for the world. Based on the proposed plot, I completely understand the need for holding off on introducing MJ until the next film.”

In this week’s cover story, Woodley also discussed some of her reservations for taking on the part of Divergent heroine Beatrice Prior—in fact she almost passed on the role. “My agents were like, ‘are you f—ing crazy?’ But I said if this movie is successful, things will change and I don’t want that.”

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/06/19/shailene-woodley-cut-spider-man-2/

-------------------

Well that sucks for her.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Sony Reportedly Looking For New Actress To Play 'Mary Jane' In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3   Sony Reportedly Looking For New Actress To Play 'Mary Jane' In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3 EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 11:29 am

I like Gwen being featured more honestly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony Reportedly Looking For New Actress To Play 'Mary Jane' In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3   Sony Reportedly Looking For New Actress To Play 'Mary Jane' In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sony Reportedly Looking For New Actress To Play 'Mary Jane' In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3
Page 1 of 1