Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DOCTOR STRANGE Movie Villains Revealed; Dormammu, Mordo And Mindless Ones To Feature?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

DOCTOR STRANGE Movie Villains Revealed; Dormammu, Mordo And Mindless Ones To Feature? Empty
PostSubject: DOCTOR STRANGE Movie Villains Revealed; Dormammu, Mordo And Mindless Ones To Feature?   DOCTOR STRANGE Movie Villains Revealed; Dormammu, Mordo And Mindless Ones To Feature? EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 5:21 pm

According to Latino-Review, there will be THREE villains in the planned Doctor Strange movie from Marvel Studios. They reveal with apparently "100% confirmation" that the titular hero will face off against Dormammu, his "henchman," who, "has quite the supporting role in the upcoming movie," Karl Mordo and of course, the Mindless Ones (who the site actually describe as the "Giant Mindless One"). This actually makes perfect sense as Dormammu is arguably Strange's most well-known villain, while Baron Mordo - who met the Doctor while they were both under the tutelage of The Ancient One - would later be used by Dormammu as a pawn as he attempted to enter Earth. The Mindless Ones meanwhile are Dormammu's loyal, and well, "mindless" soldiers who the villain uses to overpower his enemies. It's unclear whether we're just going to see one of these or an entire army of them. How do you guys feel about these choices being utilized?
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=81930#ps5peXIOhskVPAmb.99
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

DOCTOR STRANGE Movie Villains Revealed; Dormammu, Mordo And Mindless Ones To Feature? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR STRANGE Movie Villains Revealed; Dormammu, Mordo And Mindless Ones To Feature?   DOCTOR STRANGE Movie Villains Revealed; Dormammu, Mordo And Mindless Ones To Feature? EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 6:33 pm

Dormammu and the Mindless Ones are great to use. Dorms has to be one of the top Marvel villains (up there with Mags, Apocalypse, Thanos, and of course, Dr. Doom) so it's great to see him as a major villain. I hope they do him justice and not make him look too different from the source material. The Mindless Ones make great henchmen, and together they should make an interesting foil for Dr. Strange.

I never really used to care for Strange, but as I've gotten older I've liked him more and more. He's so different from the rest of the heroes in that he relies on sorcery and magic over superpowers. It's a totally different element of the Marvel Universe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR STRANGE Movie Villains Revealed; Dormammu, Mordo And Mindless Ones To Feature?   DOCTOR STRANGE Movie Villains Revealed; Dormammu, Mordo And Mindless Ones To Feature? EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 7:20 pm

Sounds cool. smile
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR STRANGE Movie Villains Revealed; Dormammu, Mordo And Mindless Ones To Feature?   DOCTOR STRANGE Movie Villains Revealed; Dormammu, Mordo And Mindless Ones To Feature? EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 8:11 pm

I liked his background always as a charcter he just grown on me and I mean this is one of the people I think the movies can do really good with or they can mess up bad. I hope he gets a good movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR STRANGE Movie Villains Revealed; Dormammu, Mordo And Mindless Ones To Feature?   DOCTOR STRANGE Movie Villains Revealed; Dormammu, Mordo And Mindless Ones To Feature? Empty

Back to top Go down

DOCTOR STRANGE Movie Villains Revealed; Dormammu, Mordo And Mindless Ones To Feature?
Page 1 of 1