Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jerry Bruckheimer Talks PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 5 Directors and Setting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jerry Bruckheimer Talks PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 5 Directors and Setting Empty
PostSubject: Jerry Bruckheimer Talks PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 5 Directors and Setting   Jerry Bruckheimer Talks PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 5 Directors and Setting EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 11:28 am

Speaking with The Playlist while promoting The Lone Ranger, Jerry Bruckheimer talks about the next Pirates Of The Caribbean film. Recently, it was announced that newcomers Joachim Ronning and Espen Sandberg (Kon-Tiki) signed on to direct the fifth installment in the multi-billion dollar Disney franchise, and Bruckheimer has nothing but good things to say about their take on the series in POTC 5. "We saw their movie early on, maybe six months ago, and I saw some of their other work, which I thought was terrific. That convinced me. They were interested in doing it and they flew over and we showed them a script that we were working on and they had really amazing ideas. Last Friday they came to Hollywood and settled in and started working on it. We're hiring production designers now and it's moving forward."

The producer also confirmed that the fifth go-around for Johnny Depp's Captain Jack Sparrow will "absolutely" showcase the expected mix of "high seas adventure and supernatural horror" that was featured in the first four movies, and goes on to comment on the film's shooting locations and settings. "We're certainly going to be filming in Louisiana because of the tax breaks and I think there might be a sequence there. But it will also be set in the Caribbean, obviously." To hear what Bruckheimer has to say about the Top Gun sequel, click the source link below.

With a release date of July 10th, 2015, Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 is one of multiple Disney blockbusters expected to bow that year. The Avengers 2, Star Wars: Episode VII, Finding Dory and more will also debut in 2015. Do you plan on seeing Capt. Jack Sparrow in action once more?
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BatFreak/news/?a=82041#0Ro04XULlICKMCfs.99
Back to top Go down

Jerry Bruckheimer Talks PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 5 Directors and Setting
Page 1 of 1