Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Swagger Found Guilty Of DUI; No Jail Time Though Just 6 Months Probation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Jack Swagger Found Guilty Of DUI; No Jail Time Though Just 6 Months Probation Empty
PostSubject: Jack Swagger Found Guilty Of DUI; No Jail Time Though Just 6 Months Probation   Jack Swagger Found Guilty Of DUI; No Jail Time Though Just 6 Months Probation EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 9:28 pm

Jack Swagger was found guilty of DUI and speeding at his trial today in Gulfport, MS.

Swagger has been sentenced to six months' probation, $500 fine and will have to pay for all court costs related to his case. Swagger's attorney managed to get his two days in jail suspended, so he wont have to spend anytime behind bars.

The judge dismissed the marijuana possession charge against Swagger.

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0625/563673/will-jack-swagger-serve-any-jail-time-for-his-recent-legal/#ixzz2XHGp68De
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Jack Swagger Found Guilty Of DUI; No Jail Time Though Just 6 Months Probation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger Found Guilty Of DUI; No Jail Time Though Just 6 Months Probation   Jack Swagger Found Guilty Of DUI; No Jail Time Though Just 6 Months Probation EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013, 9:39 pm

The Sun Herald (Miss.) newspaper reported several new details on Jack Swagger's (Jake Hager) DUI arrest in February that came out during Hager's trial on Tuesday. (Hager was found guilty of Driving Under the Influence & speeding, was placed on probation, and fined, but avoided jail-time as a first-time offender.)

- Tuesday, February 19: Hager, in the middle of a World Title feud, competed at the Smackdown TV taping at the Coast Coliseum in Biloxi, Miss.

- Feb. 19 at 11:29 p.m.: Driving a rental car, Hager was pulled over by local police after allegedly swerving and speeding on a road leading to the I-10 freeway. Hager, who did not testify during his trial, was recorded telling the arresting officer that he "smoked some marijuana before he left the Coliseum." Hager told the officer, "I know I fucked up. I apologize, man."

The officer reported that Hager had "a few pieces of marijuana" in his lap and the odor in Hager's car smelled like "burned marijuana."

Hager told the officer that he showered after the TV taping, went to a fast-food restaurant, and was on his way to New Orleans while feeling "pretty banged up" following the taping.

- June 25 trial: DUI officer Louis Garcia testified that at the time of the arrest Hager handed him his credit card instead of his driver's license, Hager's speech was slow, his eyes were bloodshot, Hager admitted that he smoked marijuana, and Hager was "cooperative, nervous, and talkative."

Garcia also noted that Hager failed a field-sobriety test. "It was probably by far one of the worst I've ever seen as a DUI officer for under the influence of marijuana," Garcia said.

One of Hager's attorneys argued that blood was not drawn for a toxicology test, attempting to argue against the DUI charge. Garcia responded, "I wasn't about to put this gentleman through any more embarrassment."
Back to top Go down

Jack Swagger Found Guilty Of DUI; No Jail Time Though Just 6 Months Probation
Page 1 of 1