Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More On The Briscoes Attending WWE Event + Drew McIntyre Thanks Supporters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

More On The Briscoes Attending WWE Event + Drew McIntyre Thanks Supporters  Empty
PostSubject: More On The Briscoes Attending WWE Event + Drew McIntyre Thanks Supporters     More On The Briscoes Attending WWE Event + Drew McIntyre Thanks Supporters  EmptySun 07 Jul 2013, 5:06 pm

- As noted, former Ring of Honor champions Mark and Jay Briscoe were in attendance for last night's WWE live event in Ocean City, Maryland. PWInsider reports that they have not signed a WWE deal yet. Apparently they've taken their kids to WWE events in the past but because they've been rumored to be WWE bound and sat in the front row, it's caused a lot of speculation online. It sounds like WWE star Justin Gabriel may have left them the ticket for last night's live event. Gabriel tweeted:

"Hope the kids had fun at the show. @jaybriscoe84 good seeing u guys. #DemBoys"

---------------------------------------

- Drew McIntyre, who has been working singles matches at WWE live events the past two weeks, tweeted the following to his supporters:

"Appreciate the positive and 'you still got it' tweets as been hurt most of 3MB..Tho I have been goin 11 years I did just turn 28, still time"

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0707/563914/more-on-the-briscoes-attending-wwe-event/#ixzz2YONDXF1i
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

More On The Briscoes Attending WWE Event + Drew McIntyre Thanks Supporters  Empty
PostSubject: Re: More On The Briscoes Attending WWE Event + Drew McIntyre Thanks Supporters     More On The Briscoes Attending WWE Event + Drew McIntyre Thanks Supporters  EmptySun 07 Jul 2013, 9:19 pm

I've seen some of there matches on Youtube. They would help the tag team division big time.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: More On The Briscoes Attending WWE Event + Drew McIntyre Thanks Supporters     More On The Briscoes Attending WWE Event + Drew McIntyre Thanks Supporters  EmptyMon 08 Jul 2013, 1:05 am

I think more tag teams is always a good thing so I hope the WWE signs them.

I am a fan of Drew so I really wish he would get out of 3MB and actually get a push as a singles competitor again. Even if he doesn't win the IC/US belt he could still be a strong mid card heel.. Shame they have nothing for him. sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More On The Briscoes Attending WWE Event + Drew McIntyre Thanks Supporters     More On The Briscoes Attending WWE Event + Drew McIntyre Thanks Supporters  Empty

Back to top Go down

More On The Briscoes Attending WWE Event + Drew McIntyre Thanks Supporters
Page 1 of 1