Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center Empty
PostSubject: Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center   Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013, 6:05 pm

Source: PWInsider

- Names at the WWE Performance Center today include Triple H, Antonio Cesaro, Mark Henry, The Bella Twins, Michael Cole, Big Show, Tensai, Brodus Clay, Cameron, Naomi, Natalya, The Shield, Drew McIntyre, Curtis Axel, Rosa Mendes, Bill DeMott, Jim Ross, Michael Hayes and Larry Zbyszko. WWE's developmental talents have been in the rings working with Steve Keirn, Sara Del Rey, Billy Gunn, Terry Taylor, Joey Mercury and Norman Smiley.

- The Orlando Sentinel reports that the new Performance Center cost WWE $2.3 million. Nearly 100 new workers have been or will be hired.

-----------------------------

Top independent wrestler Sami Callihan, who recently signed with WWE, was at today's WWE Performance Center opening. You can see him in the background in the photo below:

@WWEArmstrong
"Here's me talking to the new Refs training @WWEPerformCtr Grand Opening today!#WWEPC pic.twitter.com/eAs79waBEF"

Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center BO6dk1CCQAIQ5L9
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center   Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013, 6:15 pm

Looks pretty nice so far
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center   Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013, 6:21 pm

Yeah it is really nice but I want to see more pictures.

I heard it has 7 rings!

I think it would be awesome to train there.

Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center   Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013, 6:41 pm

@RichOBJ
"At the opening of the @WWE Performance Center pic.twitter.com/bnFZXDCwW3"
Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center BO6V_fUCMAAPAJP

@WWEDocSampson
"@WWEPerformCtr 5,500 sq foot fitness area pic.twitter.com/Pf1Ezqydva"
Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center BO6ZDo6CQAAnohR

@WWEDocSampson
"@WWEPerformCtr Diva training pic.twitter.com/C1bnCwCO2S"
Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center BO6X_ZeCIAIAlJW

@WWEPerformCtr
"@TripleH shows members of the media the "broadcast-ready" promo room at the #WWE #WWEPC pic.twitter.com/I6btKETK5M"
Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center BO6drK3CUAE1gFP

@perkinsm
"Green screen at new WWE Performance Ctr. 26k square feet and 7 rings, completely wired for video. #WWEPC pic.twitter.com/qXsANGlBUN"
Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center BO6eCPcCMAA0IFk

Drew McIntyre praised the new WWE Performance Center on Twitter today:

"I have trained at OVW and FCW and the #WWEPC is unreal. As a younger talent ill be using facilities to up my game"

Other Superstars also commented:

Kofi Kingston: "The new Performance Center opens today in Orlando. Checked it out two days ago. It's incredible. State of the art for real. #WWEPC"

Christian: ""If you build it, they will come" where future Superstars will be given the tools they need to succeed #WWEPC is open 4 business in Orlando"

Vickie Guerrero: "Today WWE opens the new Performance Center in Orlando, FL. #WWEPC. This is a huge and history making day for WWE!"

http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/2013/0711/564021/superstars-comment-on-wwe-new-performance-center/#ixzz2Ym8ym6J8
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center   Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013, 7:14 pm

With this level of facility, I wonder how much more it's going to help the developmental talent. I mean, now they pretty much have no excuse because they have everything they need there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center   Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013, 7:52 pm

I wanna be a WWE Superstar can you image me on YOUR tv screens I think I would make a Great WWE Superstar.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center   Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013, 8:27 pm

LOL DL.

And I agree Serial this stuff should make it so talent don't have much to complain about. They need to step up or they probably will get the boot!
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center   Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013, 12:46 am

It looks really nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center   Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center Empty

Back to top Go down

Cost Of WWE's New Performance Center + List Of People At Opening Of Center
Page 1 of 1