Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tammy Sytch Reveals Why She Doesn't Like Sable

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Tammy Sytch Reveals Why She Doesn't Like Sable Empty
PostSubject: Tammy Sytch Reveals Why She Doesn't Like Sable   Tammy Sytch Reveals Why She Doesn't Like Sable EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013, 4:37 pm

In an interview with Hater Nation (via Rajah), Tammy "Sunny" Sytch revealed what she and Rena "Sable" Lesnar never got along.

She said: "Basically with her, a lot of people think I had a professional jealously, or that's what the heat was about, but that completely was not the case. She had her character and her role. I had my character and my role. They were completely different. I was like the all American girl next door that you wanted to bring home to mom and marry. She was like that racy, risqué kind of a girl that you wanted to bring to a hotel room for an hour and leave her on the curb. We had completely different personalities, completely different characters. There was no professional jealousy at all. What it came down to is in all honesty, she's really not a good person and that's why I didn't like her. She didn't have any fans in the locker room and stuff because of her husband at the time, poor Marc. She said something in the girl's locker room once that struck a really, really bad chord with me and Terri Runnels and from that day on, nobody had respect for her.

Basically it was this. She used to bring her eight year old daughter Mariah on the road. I knew that Marc Mero wasn't Mariah's dad. So I asked her one day in the locker room in front of Terri Runnels, where's her real dad? She said oh, you know. He died when she was an infant. He was in a car accident. I said oh my God, I'm so sorry to hear that. This was her reply and this is why I lost all respect for her. She says no, it was the best thing that ever happened to me, because if he never would have died, I never would have met Marc. So she said that about her husband and her baby's father. That the best that ever happened to her was him dying so she would be able to meet Marc. And right then and there I lost all respect for the woman. I mean, that's just the most selfish, cruel, horrible, inhumane thing to say. You should never be happy that someone that's that important in your life died. It was just horrible.

Terri and I looked at each other like did she just say what we think she just said? And from that day on, that's where she kind of buried herself with her personality and in the locker room with everyone because words got spread around and nobody had respect for her."
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/291268/Tammy-Sytch-Reveals-Why-She-Doesn//t-Like-Sable.htm#0Ri9oOHpHECqsr4R.99
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Tammy Sytch Reveals Why She Doesn't Like Sable   Tammy Sytch Reveals Why She Doesn't Like Sable EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013, 5:20 pm

Does this bitch really have the nerve to judge anyone??
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Tammy Sytch Reveals Why She Doesn't Like Sable   Tammy Sytch Reveals Why She Doesn't Like Sable EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013, 7:15 pm

People really didn't have very many good things to say about either of them, but hey they were probably the most popular females in the industry during of their primes. Without them, we probably wouldn't have or have had the Divas we had after or them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Tammy Sytch Reveals Why She Doesn't Like Sable   Tammy Sytch Reveals Why She Doesn't Like Sable EmptyFri 19 Jul 2013, 11:54 pm

Idk how I feel about that.I mean Sunny could be lying Considring how crazy she can be herself.Even though the comment is a messed up I still feel like sunny was always jealous of sable because sable was more popular than her and the crowd was more intersted in sable then sunny.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Tammy Sytch Reveals Why She Doesn't Like Sable   Tammy Sytch Reveals Why She Doesn't Like Sable EmptySat 20 Jul 2013, 12:16 am

If true that is fucked up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tammy Sytch Reveals Why She Doesn't Like Sable   Tammy Sytch Reveals Why She Doesn't Like Sable Empty

Back to top Go down

Tammy Sytch Reveals Why She Doesn't Like Sable
Page 1 of 1