Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets get rid of the Bellas!

Go down 
+3
#WeWantTaryn
Queen Mintz
X
7 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Lets get rid of the Bellas! Empty
PostSubject: Lets get rid of the Bellas!   Lets get rid of the Bellas! EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013, 4:15 am

Okay, so hearing that they are considered the top divas sickens me to the point that something needs to be done. It is obvious from other wrestling sites that nobody really likes the bellas, so who would be interested in destroying them? I'm talking blasting them on twitter constantly about being bullies on total divas and only watching total divas for Nattie, blasting them for who they are sleeping with and how they aren't popular at all. So complaining all over twitter not just on theirs but also on ones who can do something about them. Just letting WWE know what a complete waste of space is.

Would anyone be keen? We could spread this around other sites as well and get them involved too.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Lets get rid of the Bellas!   Lets get rid of the Bellas! EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013, 1:10 pm

That actually made me want to vomit too. And the fact that they think they're veterans. Whatevz. I don't really have a problem with Brie though because she seems like a sweetheart. Nikki seems like a stuck up money hungry bitch though from what I've seen on Total Divas
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Lets get rid of the Bellas!   Lets get rid of the Bellas! EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013, 1:26 pm

Yeah that's how I see the Bella's too I can Handle Watching Brie Bella but Nikki Bella is the one I hate the most.But I prefer both of them to be gone they don't do or help the divas division at all.And the fact that There part of total divas there gonna assume there the reason why the ratings are up which is a total lie.NOBODY watches the show for them.

Also The Bella "Twins" need to be change to the Bella Sisters because they don't look like twins at all.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Lets get rid of the Bellas!   Lets get rid of the Bellas! EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013, 1:32 pm

I'm indifferent towards the Bellas, so whether they're the top divas or the bottom, doesn't really matter to me. That said, there's so much wrong with the OP.

A lot of what you're saying X is coming based off of one rumor mill article. There's no way to know if the Bellas are in fact the 'top divas' and who that is according to. What does it even mean to be the 'top divas' and how often does that probably change from week to week? Month to month?

Secondly, a lot of Total Divas is said to be scripted, so why take it out on the Garcias for playing characters? You wouldn't e-mail an actor who plays a movie villain would you? They're just doing their job and trying to make a living. Is it possible that they're jumping up the totem pole by jumping on totem poles? More than likely, but that's part of the political nature of the business, and probably isn't something that is going to change anytime soon.

Even if the Garcia sisters' characters were true to life and everything from the rumor mills are true, what are you basing your opinion that "no one likes the Bellas" on? A few forums? That's not exactly credible enough of a population or enough data to base anything off of. You're talking about such a small group of people that account maybe thousandths of the total wrestling fan base.

And complaining about them on Twitter by putting them on blast? How is that effective communication, and how would that solve anything? X, I respect your opinions, and you have your reasons for not liking the Bellas, but I think you're going about this the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: Lets get rid of the Bellas!   Lets get rid of the Bellas! EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013, 1:41 pm

I got no problem with them as like serial has said much of the diva roster to me is in the same boat they don't draw my intrest greatly at all.

That being said WWE industry is much like Serial said too it's about looks and who you are with. This is a entertainment industry where the wrestling is their least worry cause they are trying to appeal to a male audience.

The Ranking ain't gonna change cause It may be mean but Nattie don't got the look that the wwe fans want. Only two divas are over and it's not based on their looks that is Kaitlyn and AJ. The Bella's are cheered mainly for their looks.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Lets get rid of the Bellas!   Lets get rid of the Bellas! EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013, 1:49 pm

What About Maria saying the Bella's are the reason Shes not in WWE right now? Or The Rumor of The Bellas Saying they want to be called up to the main roster or they would leave the WWE when they were in FCW? You gotta admit when the Bella's made there debut it wasnt something to remember and they did randomly show up out of nowhere with no real purpose at all.

You said the Bella's are only cheered for there looks but in reality they don't get cheered at all.Eva Marie is mostly likely to get a louder pop because Shes Way more hotter than both of them combine if its about hotness Kaitlyn and AJ get cheered simply because they get used on TV every week the crowd has a solid reason to care for them and they both deserve to get the pop's they get.The Bellas On The Other hand has done nothing since coming back and they were in some major storyline they will most likely ruin it because there so bad at acting and wrestling.Have you seen the promos they been in with the other total divas girls? I just don't feel like they are in it for the wrestling and are only back because there Hollywood career was not working out so WWE was there plan B.But I'm telling you this right now if the Bella's were offered some major movie role they will leave the wwe to take that role and never come back.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: Lets get rid of the Bellas!   Lets get rid of the Bellas! EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013, 2:10 pm

They are in it for Hollywood I mean if you looked at them since they left wwe they were at all these award shows going to them from sports to hollywood. They are about them and about wanting fame. Looks is the only reason Eva Marie is in WWE they got heat on her it's cause of her attitude backstage. I mean but if you look at Maryse and a lot of them they all used wwe to try to jump to fame look at Stacy Keibler even. If you look at the divas who can wrestle that ain't being pushed it is based on their looks. They felt Mickie James was fat Nattie & Tamina are both heavier then Mickie James was. Their is already backstage heat on Cameron. Trinity got a chance to win the title but it is on a down swing. She is getting older new people coming up & they won't have her do it as long as she is working with Cameron.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Lets get rid of the Bellas!   Lets get rid of the Bellas! EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013, 4:05 pm

Yeah but Atleast stacy knew her role if the Bella's twins just stay in the Torrie/Stacy role then I won't have that much of a problem with them but them going over as veterans is completely laughable.Natalya even Layla and Alicia Fox are the real veterans atleast them 3 could work a proper match.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Lets get rid of the Bellas!   Lets get rid of the Bellas! EmptyThu 15 Aug 2013, 5:22 pm

If the Bellas bother you THAT much to where you have to go on a smear campaign on the internet, then you take wrestling and characters a little too seriously. I cant stand John Cena and Randy Orton, but im not telling people to go and openly insult them on Twitter and whatever else, thats childish.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Lets get rid of the Bellas!   Lets get rid of the Bellas! EmptyFri 16 Aug 2013, 2:26 am

Crazy how people take one thing characters say on TV and take it so literal. hehe 

Brie Bella and Nikki Bella said they were veterans... not Brianna Garcia and Nicole Garcia. I don't see the point of wanting both of them to lose their jobs only because they were reading from a script.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get rid of the Bellas!   Lets get rid of the Bellas! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets get rid of the Bellas!
Page 1 of 1